Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal

(07-06-2018, 06:34 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  I think a good example for you to follow would be McNuggie.
He made a lost of mistakes, worse than you in quite a few ways.

However, if you follow every single appeal, you can see how he grew with each one and finally got back the trust of the players. And on his appeals, youll notice he stated everything, not just the exact reason he was banned for.

If i were you, i would mention all the wrongdoings yourself, else you'll find people changing their minds.
I myself almost had a change of heart.
Each person here says they've matured. Every single one. Of course its all based on word, but just know that to us youre one of the people who just come to say ""maturity"" then act the exact same as when they were banned.

So, ill say this.
If you happen to get unbanned, stay on your toes, because recently a lot of people on FRG have been growing more tolerant, so that might mean youll get another shot here. Not saying you will, but im leaving my +1 because i feel i should.

Good luck.

I understand and I thank you very much for trusting me, I won’t let any of you down being given the opportunity, I know actions speak louder than words and putting trust into someone with a history like mine is hard to do, I was a dick, egotistical, toxic and all around ignorant, I promise I won’t be like that again, I hope in the future I can become good friends with all of you,.

I thank you all and appreciate all the opinions here posted on my application, although not all of it is what I would like to hear, it builds character, and it’s advice that I will be taking into mental consideraation, I know in the end you all just want to help me, and I appreciate that deeply
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Desperado - 07-06-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Axe - 07-06-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Hala - 07-07-2018, 07:11 AM