Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal

I took some time to look through those old ban appeals (which I recommend everybody does it's actually a really interesting read) there is actually multiple factors leading to a permanent ban which I completely forgot about.

It has been over a year since your last appeal, there has been a lot of information that you conveniently left out from those former appeals that came to light later and I think are very pertinent to this thread.(in fact you left out a lot in those threads too)

So I'm going to hyperlink everything that you so accidentally left out
-You were banned from all major inventory servers.
-You so graciously responded to every post against your unban
-Brass has quotes from the manager of NTG saying how you were instigating drama between servers, and how you were an unstable person and racist.
-Post from Deadhela (the then manager of NTG) himself saying how you were unstable, immature, and racist when you had not gotten your way
-Had a guy who joined on our forums from another server just to -1 you
-Your entire last post on this topic was you brilliantly explaining how you are more mature and stable now by flying off the handle because of one response by FoxSasha

If you want to make a better name for yourself, then leaving out the actual reason of a ban in a ban appeal is not making a new name for yourself, it's lying.

You were not permanently banned for harassment, that's gone and done with. You have not stayed banned for 2 years for saying one very questionable thing to Grassx.

You were permanently banned because every time something has happened regarding you, every server that you've been relatively involved with, you've been insincere and lie.
When it becomes apparent that you do lie you then argue with/attempt to dismiss everybody and throw a fit.

Also for future reference if it wasn't clear your responses on appeals do matter in regards to the actual appeal and all future appeals.

I believe that whatever you do (no matter where you are) affects the type of person you are, the way you present yourself, and the type of person you're judged to be.

Posts on appeals are meant to judge your actions, and how you have presented yourself with the heaviest scrutiny. Not to attack you personally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Axe - 07-06-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Hala - 07-07-2018, 07:11 AM