The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request

Steam Name (Current):Cosmic Nova (WoGs)

Steam Name (During incident): Dont Know

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:45621428

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051508584/

Name of staff you were banned by: None Given

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: "Bitch"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Well... not really but theres no real reason given

What really happened?: well I was P banned like... I bet this was 3-4 Years ago or something, On a halo looking map, I was young and going through alot and people were going hard bullying me, I had been publicly talking to another player about how I am Transgender and it set off several staff members, they all fucked with me to get me to either attack them or baited me. I think all I did was KOS an Inno because they were baiting me. I loved the servers back when I played. Im an adult now and I dont think there was any real reason for me to be banned perm. I doubt the staff member who banned me is still staff at this point, I just want to play on the servers again after such a long time.

Additional details: I really hope you guys will side with me in the current situation, seeing as I left for like 4 years, thats a pretty long ass time to wait.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Cosmic Nova (WoGs) - 05-31-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: Unban Request - Fancy Typh - 05-31-2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Unban Request - Terran - 05-31-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Unban Request - tobiasxz-sanpamf - 05-31-2018, 02:13 AM
RE: Unban Request - EmperorWhale - 05-31-2018, 04:56 PM