Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Last Man Teaming

Given all the support I wanted to make a thread suggesting spinoffs of the last man standing minigame.

One would basically be a TDM version of last man standing, it splits the server into two teams and they engage in all out war

Another one would be smaller groups of maybe 2/3/4/5 players each depending on the amount of people on the server where each group fights for survival

I think it'd be a big source of laughs and would be hilarious when the last guy on a team clutches a 6v1 or when there's like 10 guys chasing one player to kill them

You could even expand this into each team having their own playermodels, or melee weapons? Would love to see some battleaxes

It would be super interesting to play and would make one of my favorite minigames even better.

I think having teams of two rather than two teams would be super cool

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-19-2018, 05:12 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I think having teams of two rather than two teams would be super cool

ye, maybe if its a full game, teams of 3s
Find

Make it so that if multiple people are alive at the end of it it says "last men standing"
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(05-19-2018, 07:47 PM)Fancy Typh Wrote:  Make it so that if multiple people are alive at the end of it it says "last men standing"

Excuse me? What if there's a woman alive? Maybe "Last People Standing" you sexist monster.

(05-19-2018, 08:18 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(05-19-2018, 07:47 PM)Fancy Typh Wrote:  Make it so that if multiple people are alive at the end of it it says "last men standing"

Excuse me? What if there's a woman alive? Maybe "Last People Standing" you sexist monster.

you cant just talk about that, look at the name of the minigame "last MAN standing". We can only look at one person who is sexist....BRASS
Find

:commie:
Find

Still has man in it like how the human race is referred to as "Man"
Find

Can we also have a loud Desu Vult shouted by Kuro everytime a team wins?

(05-20-2018, 02:53 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  

Still has man in it like how the human race is referred to as "Man"

that and the only grill here is kcat
and she's basically a guy, so

last men standing will work fine
When a dragon round begins.

Find