Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the very tiny minor suggestions for many things for the thing we call frg

this thread is useless, but these tiny things can be things if they were made things what?

anyways, this thread is just a list of little things that I want to get off of my chest...lets start...
  • Gun Game/One Clip Chaos: Add a notification sound when you rank up to a new gun, and derank to a previous gun
  • Gun Game/One Clip Chaos: Add the leading player at the top of the hud
  • One Clip Chaos: Terran suggested the name of One Magazine Madness, I agree.
  • Deathbringer: when scoped it's too sensitive
  • Deathbringer: idk if this happens to other people but, the reload animation doesnt work.
  • inventory settings: you know that animation where it drops and fades in? make a option where it opens instantly
  • Last Man Standing: playzone shrinks faster, making the game go faster and more intense
  • Luck Maps: this could be a entirely different thread but, maybe different types of luck maps? maybe double xp map or, higher minigame chance?
  • Rune Trader: how many times you failed and how many times you crafted a rune (I would love to see how many I failed...)
  • Dailes: I gotta scroll down to see the last Daily challenge! I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!
  • Weapon Stats: back in ntg, you can alt+right click on a gun, and check how much body/arm/leg/headshot damage it can do, it also was like a stat tracker, showed how many kills and damage it done throughout the gun's life time.
  • Hunter Tokens: you can only gets these in spin and win, how about a new crate that contains hunter tokens, just like how eggs and christmas crates contained bouncy mayhem and OBC rounds.
  • Keys trader: option where you can deposit a certain rarity all at once for a key.
  • Coinshop: there are donator and regular items in some of the tabs, organize a section of donator items, and maybe like under it, normal coinshop items.
  • Bank: adjust the window size of the bank
  • Global chat: change global chat to the forums shoutbox
  • The Oracle: half of you probably don't even know who this guy is, can something be tied to him, like some event, he is really just a random dude with lore.
  • Vitality Crystal: doesnt work in castle, idk if it works in other events besides worm queen.
  • Deposits: When the giveaway box becomes full, add a arrow that can flip through all the pages of weapons.
  • Asylum: Sagacious doesn't work in it as with other events
  • Events in general: have a board or some way In general to display your personal bests, perhaps on loading screens alongside server best
  • Bloodwynd: Wacky timing with his animation and damage dealing
  • Longswords: there's a godlike for ya that could drop, a Longsword of Life Leeching, same effects and fighting power ( i mean, most minigames have a droppable thing)
  • Crystals: Let me charge my crystal when it's equipped, I hate putting it in my inventory to charge it.

if I think of more I'll add more.

One Clip chaos: remove it (no, but make it less ass, somehow)

I agree with most of these and add

Asylum: Sagacious doesn't work in it as with other events, should probably look into it?
Events in general: have a board or some way In general to display your personal bests, perhaps on loading screens alongside server best
TTT: more set items? Not sure what though. Maybe like a taser that shoots out and makes the player freeze in place and shakes their screen like the ump prototype?
Bloodwynd: he's been having some wacky timing with his animation and damage dealing
Longswords: there's a godlike for ya that could drop, a Longsword of Life Leeching, same effects and fighting power ( i mean, most minigames have a droppable thing)
Find

If I can add one thing please.

Please let me charge my crystal when it's equipped, I hate putting it in my inventory to charge it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

I'll take uhh 1 weapon stats please (These all aren't bad suggestions tbh I wouldn't mind having a lot of them)
Find

I like One Clip Chaos, but it should be "One Magazine Chaos". Maybe "One Magazine Madness"?
Find

Quote:Deathbringer: when scoped it's too sensitive
Intentional. Won't be changed.

Quote:Crystals: Let me charge my crystal when it's equipped, I hate putting it in my inventory to charge it.
Intentional due to round starts draining crystal charge when it's equipped, and equip slots being 'separate' from your main inventory. It may cause issues if it drains charge at the same time that you add charge to it. I can do it by re-working them, but It's not something I'm interested in doing at this time.

Quote:Dailes: I gotta scroll down to see the last Daily challenge! I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!
What screen resolution do you play at? I don't have to scroll down to see them unless one of them has a longer description.

Quote:Asylum: Sagacious doesn't work in it as with other events
Intentional. It's not something I wanted to work in asylum.

Quote:Global chat: change global chat to the forums shoutbox
No. Would require an entire re-write of the current shoutbox. Not really worth it when you can just go to the forums in-game and be signed in.

(05-13-2018, 12:53 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
Quote:Dailes: I gotta scroll down to see the last Daily challenge! I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!
What screen resolution do you play at? I don't have to scroll down to see them unless one of them has a longer description.

1920x1080 for my resolution

If you don't change any of those then please do some of the other changes ;(
Find