Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ranting about how I screwed myself over.

Well first of all i dont think that complaints is really the right place for this thread, also coins are soon to lose value due to the economy update coming soon™. Believe it or not you didnt take that large of a hit even without being able to do worm queen you still have so many other events even if they are not solo, there are plenty of people who will take lower level people into events and teach them what to do. Also if people dont want to take your offers its their right if yours guns are not appealing to them. Even players who have "big coin stacks" constantly try to offer me items for things i wish to sell. they can put 10 godlikes in a trade and i still might just tell them no, but then come around and put some prims in the trade instead of railgun #18 and thrakos #27 in the trade offer and ill be like hey yeah ill do that maybe add like 4k too. FRG is player based market economy its not something where everyone has the same value to a gun. If my one of a kind prim is worth 60k to me but 20k to someone else its still gonna be worth 60k to me and i wont take the trade they are offering. Tip for you be more aggresive with your trading, not to the point where it is toxic or where you are just spamming someone but put up a bad offer first then counter with one that looks more appetizing, and if you are selling something dont let yourself take a hit just because you want to get rid of it. set your price and go maybe 5% below it at most.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranting about how I screwed myself over. - wind - 05-12-2018, 04:07 PM