Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unique/special weapon: Lord's Wrath.

Hah. I'm stealing my own idea from NTG days!

Tier: I guess primordial? I'm not good at this part so I leave it up to devs to be balanced. I'd prefer it to at least be competitive within the meta, though by no means does it need to be top tier.

Model: Preferably this or some other kind of Warhammer 40k bolter, if not the M1 Garand will work: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562950584&searchtext=bolter

Stat chart: I am horribly bad at this, but I guess I can give it a general spread: +damage, +accuracy, Less recoil, Stock clip (I'd ballpark maybe ten if we used the bolter model provided or the standard eight from the M1 Garand. Longer reload time. Shallow reserve ammo pool.

Effect: Shots that connect do not consume ammo. Like the chronos revenge. "A hail of death and pain."

The general idea of the weapon is a semi-auto hard hitting scopeless rifle. Not quite a sniper, more of a DMR ish. It rewards consistent accuracy and punishes spraying. With a shallow ammo pool you can't carry a lot of reloads with you so if you can't hit consistently and make use of the passive you're going to run out of ammo mid fight and have a bad day.
Find

I like it.

Name suggestion: Timelord's Vengeance
Find

(05-07-2018, 02:02 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  I like it.

Name suggestion: Timelord's Vengeance

"Lord's Wrath" was actually born of a situation from the old NTG server where a lot of weapons ended up with screaming popup effects that obscured the screen and greatly irritated my ears since I seemed to be the only person on the server to buy quality headphones. The first version of the weapon was a direct counter to these effects with it's original bouns: Purity Seal.

Purity seal reduced the effect duration by X seconds or so, and sometimes negated things directly. Since that's not as much of a problem here I went with another idea that came up later, which is what you see posted now.
Find

+Damage +Accuracy +Stability +Regening ammo on an M1 stock stats is OP OP.

Tneconni
Find

(05-08-2018, 03:04 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  +Damage +Accuracy +Stability +Regening ammo on an M1 stock stats is OP OP.

I'm bad at stats, I leave the real crunch up for others to decide.

... I really just want a boltgun.
Find