Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Man, what did I wake up to?

Long time ago I played TTT on NTG servers. Didn't move over to FRG due to time investment on NTG and all that. Garrys Mod/TTT grew boring and was eating up a lot of my harddrive while my interests pulled elsewhere, so I quietly slipped off radar to play other games that were more interesting at the time.

Well, now those other games are boring and TTT/Gmod is interesting again. So I downloaded everything once more and was suddenly surprised by the fact that all the NTG servers are dead. Riparino. I knew about FRG and poked my head in and as it turns out you guys are still alive. So I guess I'm here now, unless the server suddenly hemmorages players and player interest and dies a violent death. Then I guess I'll have to move on elsewhere.

Hopefully I can relax here for a while. It seems pretty fun. Things are very different from what I remember.
Find

(05-07-2018, 09:19 AM)Lord of Darkness Wrote:  So I guess I'm here now, unless the server suddenly hemmorages players and player interest and dies a violent death. Then I guess I'll have to move on elsewhere.

Glad to see another very optimistic person join the community, welcome!

I'll be your guide and can teach you about the horrors of power creeping and poor balancing decisions

Hopefully we are able to avoid an NTG-like death where the owner loses all interest and the developer stabs it in the heart and steals the playerbase
Find

(05-07-2018, 10:11 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Glad to see another very optimistic person join the community, welcome!

I'll be your guide and can teach you about the horrors of power creeping and poor balancing decisions

Hopefully we are able to avoid an NTG-like death where the owner loses all interest and the developer stabs it in the heart and steals the playerbase

Hope so. It's hard to find quality servers anymore.
Find

Welcome to the server! There are a lot of P90s to explore, but give all of them to me, I’m like...the government of P90s.
Find

You woke up to my good deals
Find

Whatever you do, don't trust this excel guy, he's big gay
Find

Welcome NTG survivor!

Be sure to use the tartarus for the same type of gameplay experience
Find

(05-07-2018, 12:21 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Welcome NTG survivor!

Be sure to use the tartarus for the same type of gameplay experience

Well, I would if I could aford one...

Thankfully the coin/points system seems to be much less inflated than it was on NTG. Things don't cost *millions* of points.
Find

helo, im the squeaker here, well one the only known ones, good luck!
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

cheny is chibby.
Bouncy Rounds
Find