Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

fist of the djinn

make the fist of djinn a godlike or celestial so it doesnt look like that much of a waste of 200k, also so then n00bs dont say "i'll give you 5k for it".
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

ill give you 10k for them
Find

Djinn at its' current rarity is something super high at celestial but "overall" more common because it comes from multiple sources.

So whatever that is

+ the chance at discarded loot which is 1/2 (four wish options and you only get 2 choices)

+ 1/5 or 1/10 (I can't remember what it was) at actually receiving the fists from the option

= fists are considerably more rare than any other primordials

I'll give you 9k for them
Find

Fists shouldn't be an equal/higher rarity than the Djinn Crystal. Although Primordial doesn't feel "right" (nor does Exotic), that's what I feel makes it that way. Primordials have a pretty huge range anyway - things going from 2k (Reassurance) to easily more than the price of a Godlike, so it kind of makes sense.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

sorry im an asshole

But in all seriousness, its not like it was just changed to primordial, its been primordial ever since it was added. Why didn't you think it was a waste of 200k before you bought as it was still a primordial when you did, and its not like it being godlike or celestial would change how useful it is.

I don't get how a visual rarity change would affect the items price? Its not like fists of djinn are ever keyed, so that wouldn't really do anything, and on top of that what would it being godlike really change? Nothing else would get added to it if that's what you were hoping.

I don't see why they aren't considered exotic considering you can only receive them one way and they don't fit into any hierarchy of melees

Primordial rarity always felt off for fists, I had one of the only two pairs for ages and they were always unique to everyone experiencing them

If something like molten can go from primordial to exotic I don't see why fists can't

(05-04-2018, 01:23 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Image

I don't see why they aren't considered exotic considering you can only receive them one way and they don't fit into any hierarchy of melees

Primordial rarity always felt off for fists, I had one of the only two pairs for ages and they were always unique to everyone experiencing them

If something like molten can go from primordial to exotic I don't see why fists can't

Well to be fair, molten can only be obtained from challenge scrolls, which you have to actually work towards to complete.

Djinn is just another "RNG" item, where you can put in little to no effort and still make 50k+. You don't have to fight mammon to get fists either, its just a simple dice roll.
Find

Fists fit just fine within the primordial class at first. As I stated, exotics are for items that A. Can't be obtained by normal means, and/or B, don't really 'fit' in existing 'rarity' classes(in terms of how good they are really).

Fists 100% fit within primordial with their usability, and level of "uniqueness". They were made back when primordial was still super new. Keep in mind, primordials can have their share of unique weapon types, they aren't unique enough to be godlike, nor good enough to be considered better than primordial. These conditions are really up to me though, not you guys.

Honestly though, They are obtained from a 'glorified' crate that's pure RNG to get. It would make more sense with how things are now that they are updated to a different rarity, but I don't really see the need. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a few primordial items that are rare and worth a lot more than normal ones.

It makes more sense to make the DJinn Crystal exotic than the fists though, as it's 100% not obtained through normal means. Maybe once I buff it.

(05-04-2018, 02:21 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It makes more sense to make the DJinn Crystal exotic than the fists though, as it's 100% not obtained through normal means. Maybe once I buff it.

yeah but lemme cop one off someone before that happens thanks
Find

yeah thanks for the heads-up on how to rip someone off
gonna get me some stuff
Find