Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fort builder lobby game

Wanted to see if this was possible or liked, I thought of a game mode like clash of clans or so where you build a fort after you get resources from TTT. You can raid one another's fort which can have traps or monsters from certain events.

Grims can drop its mobs, allowing you to place them in your fortress

Asylum can drop its zombies

A weakened bloodwynd can drop

A weakened Worm queen can drop

theres are some ideas for it

If you guys are skeptical, check out the mighty quest for loot its a fun game

Rewards will vary upon completion time and caliber of forts

Static buildings include

Coin mines- mine 100 coins per hour at lvl 1 (space for 2 hours)

Ruby mines mine 5 rubies per hour at lvl 1 (space for 2 hours)

Gun farm - grows a random gun over a day varying from common to primordial

Enhancing tower - gains 1 xp per hour on guns , maximum of 1 level gained per gun

The attacker can also bring a party of mobs with him, but they will be permanantly dead if they are killed. Both players will have the chance to attack and defend at the same time to make it fair.

This event will be a time killer, when we are on cooldown from other events, the rewards should be scaled down because more chances to raid are possible.

I love fortnite save the world!
Find

dr killroy urself
Find

y tho
Find

I don't know about you guys but hauling a worm queen back into my fort seems like a very practical and easy thing to do.

I honestly like the idea of forts or towers but I have no idea how this idea could work
Find

(05-02-2018, 04:20 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I don't know about you guys but hauling a worm queen back into my fort seems like a very practical and easy thing to do.

I honestly like the idea of forts or towers but I have no idea how this idea could work

bring back barricades PogChamp
Find

I like the idea, I just don't know how well it'd work or if it's something the community would rather have dev time put into when it could be focused on new gameplay updates or events.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Sounds kinda fun but as others have said I'm not really sure how it would work. Wouldn't mind having it if it was possible in some way though +1
Find

I feel like I hate the gaming world just from reading the title of this.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Fortnite server when
Find