Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gun bag for clue scrolls

store 1 of each tier that is used in clue scrolls

I need this so badly, at least one per tier.

I've typically saved one really good item to use for each clue but it takes up so much space of my extremely limited inventory/bank

Here's some stuff I currently use for challenge scrolls and dailies
Find

What....? Someone explain more thoroughly with more details...
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(04-28-2018, 12:42 PM)Hala Wrote:  What....? Someone explain more thoroughly with more details...

Basically a bag that can hold 1 wep of each tier making it easier to get a wep/store for later use in a challenge scroll
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Basically an inventory bank..? No thanks just go to the bank.
Bouncy Rounds

What about the option to "open" on any scroll to access a pseudo bag. Where you can put weapons in, but you have to sacrifice the guns to get them in the scroll bag. Making them untradable, only available when you have a scroll, and irreversible to get back. During the kill mission, you can only retrieve the gun/tier from the scroll. Once you're done with the scroll, your weapons are unavailable until you get another scroll.

I feel this is somewhat fair. You can't use this as a free backpack since you can only retrieve what you need for the scroll. Also, its insensitivity to only put low tier guns into the scroll.
Find

(04-29-2018, 07:48 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  What about the option to "open" on any scroll to access a pseudo bag. Where you can put weapons in, but you have to sacrifice the guns to get them in the scroll bag. Making them untradable, only available when you have a scroll, and irreversible to get back. During the kill mission, you can only retrieve the gun/tier from the scroll. Once you're done with the scroll, your weapons are unavailable until you get another scroll.

I feel this is somewhat fair. You can't use this as a free backpack since you can only retrieve what you need for the scroll. Also, its insensitivity to only put low tier guns into the scroll.

I feel like at this point, it's just too much effort for something that isnt 100% necessary.
Afterall, we still have backpacks and they were given more inventory management, so just having a backpack or two dedicated towards scrolls should be fine.
When a dragon round begins.

Nah, this is what inventory space is for. You have a large bank and a large inventory, plus backpacks are an option. I don't think anything else should be handed out.
Find

I mean, like, as tarran said, backpacks are a thing, so are badges. We have plenty of storage options including the bank.

How about making this an untradeable reward for completing x amount of challenge scrolls, daily challenges, quests, etc?

It would hold one of each tier so when you get an okay unlikely you don't have to trash/sell/key it after you are done with your challenge

Currently box thinker is level 73 with only 10 extra inventory spaces, a full bank, a full backpack, a full steamgroup badge.

The rest of the inventory is devoted to space for making keys and is full of stuff needing to be keyed the rest of the time. Lord knows how the new players now manage with an inventory full of starter weapons
Find