Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blast from the past crate

I'm sure there can be a better name. I'm to lazy to think of one.

Anyways, since NTG is basically gone now, I was wondering if it'd be possible that we could make a crate that contains some of the nice guns from that server. This crate should be rather rare and instead of having one or two God-Likes, if you land on the godlike or possibly celestial question mark [?] it would roll a random unique from NTG.

One of the items I wish to be brought over here is the Ragnarok.

Thoughts and ideas? Maybe suggest other unique's from NTG that you wish would be brought over to here?
Find

KHAOS

Maybe community crate 2 could be ntg theme?
Find

Benneli
Find

I know! Assassinator, Godly Shotgun of the Melons, Divine Mac10 of the Lich, XXSARB OBLIT. OMG WOO!!!!!!!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

There's way too much OP things that could not work in this server without changing it completely and a lot of the things coming in would need nerfs, and way too much garbage that needs to not be introduced in general.

I do like the idea of taking the best parts of NTG though. The most memorable uniques or certain gun types.

Things that need to be absolutely eradicated and expunged from the face of the earth:

pets
prop suffixes
dragon fireballs
literally anything that phish had any part in needs to be stuffed into a rocket and shot into the sun

Things that can be added

Assassinator
Kusanagi
DoW
Deus Litem (at least the model)
NINJA PACKS PLEASE DO

(04-25-2018, 07:56 PM)Kuro Wrote:  There's way too much OP things that could not work in this server without changing it completely and a lot of the things coming in would need nerfs, and way too much garbage that needs to not be introduced in general.

I do like the idea of taking the best parts of NTG though. The most memorable uniques or certain gun types.

Things that need to be absolutely eradicated and expunged from the face of the earth:

pets
prop suffixes
dragon fireballs
literally anything that phish had any part in needs to be stuffed into a rocket and shot into the sun

Yeah, this "taking the best parts of NTG though. The most memorable uniques or certain gun types." is what I mean. I don't want benneli's and other garbo that you have listed off introduced into this community. :p
Find

(04-25-2018, 07:56 PM)Kuro Wrote:  There's way too much OP things that could not work in this server without changing it completely and a lot of the things coming in would need nerfs, and way too much garbage that needs to not be introduced in general.

pets
prop suffixes
dragon fireballs

Things that can be added

Assassinator
Kusanagi
DoW
Deus Litem (at least the model)
NINJA PACKS PLEASE DO

Pets? Like the current ones on the server or an actual fucking pet that kills people for you?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

King of Worms was pretty cool I would like to see that back
Find

'ey.
gimme muh daitai-shin back.
Find