Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Errors

I DLed the content but I still get errors. Please help
Find

try either rejoining or doing !reloadmats
Find

Do you have Counter Strike: Source? because if you don't that could be a huge part of the errors you get
Find

Yeah this is kind of an issue. GMOD's mounting system for how we stream content is just not polished out enough.

I'm thinking of making a FRG "Launcher" application, this would just be a small (super safe) application you can launch instead of GMOD, it will take care of downloading our updates and putting them in the proper folders. This will allow me to basically guarantee you get the right content. It could have a server list on it, latest patchnotes, and some more details, allowing you to choose  a server to connect to, etc.

I don't know if any of you would use it, but it definitely would allow for a better FRG Experience, at least until GMOD fixes their mounting issues to allow us to stream content how we are doing it now.

(04-23-2018, 03:55 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah this is kind of an issue. GMOD's mounting system for how we stream content is just not polished out enough.

I'm thinking of making a FRG "Launcher" application, this would just be a small (super safe) application you can launch instead of GMOD, it will take care of downloading our updates and putting them in the proper folders. This will allow me to basically guarantee you get the right content. It could have a server list on it, latest patchnotes, and some more details, allowing you to choose  a server to connect to, etc.

I don't know if any of you would use it, but it definitely would allow for a better FRG Experience, at least until GMOD fixes their mounting issues to allow us to stream content how we are doing it now.
I use launches way more often than other things.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Inb4 bitcoinminers or spywares 8D
Find

I'd use the launcher if it means no more errors!!!
Find

Yea it would mean minimal errors for sure.

I have a SUPER early, ugly draft here:

This is just so you get the idea of what it would be. It would allow you to see latest updates too(for those who don't check the forums often), while downloading our content (before you even connect to the server(s)). The bar at the bottom would be your download progress.

It would be a good way to make sure regular players here have all of our content properly, and have no more pesky errors. The download server won't even allow certain files to download, so this would be the best optional way to remedy those issues too.
Find

(04-24-2018, 07:10 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yea it would mean minimal errors for sure.

I have a SUPER early, ugly draft here:

This is just so you get the idea of what it would be. It would allow you to see latest updates too(for those who don't check the forums often), while downloading our content (before you even connect to the server(s)). The bar at the bottom would be your download progress.

It would be a good way to make sure regular players here have all of our content properly, and have no more pesky errors. The download server won't even allow certain files to download, so this would be the best optional way to remedy those issues too.

I hope there is enough room for the jailbreak server
Find