Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Change/Remove Sliding Puzzles?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NO more slide puzzles!

I played Runescape 2, only a little bit of OSRS, I don't exactly remember slide puzzles. Also, from what I recall, OSBuddy came with a built-in cheat feature to cheat them.

Guess I'll just be selling scrolls Sad.
Find

(04-12-2018, 03:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  I played Runescape 2, only a little bit of OSRS, I don't exactly remember slide puzzles. Also, from what I recall, OSBuddy came with a built-in cheat feature to cheat them.

Guess I'll just be selling scrolls Sad.

Jesus terran, just use a puzzle solver
Find

I'll definitely go with no for removing them but I don't see the problem with allowing people the option to "shuffle" their puzzle or just skip the puzzles if they strictly want to play TTT.

Wasn't the purpose of the challenge scrolls to encourage more people to play TTT, if so what's the problem with people opting into kill only scrolls?

The kill challenges take much longer than puzzles/anagrams but you can start them sooner than a riddle(where you need a specific map), it's a good balance.
Find

I'm too dumb to use a puzzle solver, coach, and doesn't that defeat the purpose then? Kuro makes way better points than me. I want to play TTT, not do...this. It actually kills my motivation. I don't want to go on TTT, because my scroll has me stumped at a stupid slide puzzle.
Find

If it's anything like the gnome puzzle in runescape with the glider, that shits fucking dumb +1 to remove even though i dont know what they are like
Find

You're just B A D Terran :>

Takes me like 10m at most to do them, just get good
Find

Why is this a 3 page thread?

I haven't got a slide puzzle yet and I would like to try one, either way, I think they should stay in, if it's challenging you, than the CHALLENGE scroll is doing something right.
Find

<Dumb, retarded, mentally crippled

I literally can't do them. What now. Also, I'm too dumb to use those websites, its too complicated to figure it out.
Find

Okay, Terran. I have an idea, you can pay someone to do it for you. Or you can come to me and I can help you do them.
Find