Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Change/Remove Sliding Puzzles?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NO more slide puzzles!

-1 sliding puzzle = better than map specific challenges, and definitely easier.
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

Dont some of the riddles lead you to find something in the lobby as well? I'unno if these are TTT specific or just FRG related tbh

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I don't think I've done anything like that, Unpoke. I just can't do the slide puzzles and I don't want to keep asking someone to literally solve them for me. I hate it. I LIKE the challenge scrolls, its fun, I can PLAY TTT as I do them, but for these sliding puzzles? I have to AFK myself or go to lobby, and it takes ages. even then I can't do it. I literally just can't do it. Its not fun. I don't enjoy it. I don't wanna be locked out of content because of something barely server related. I want physical, raw TTT challenges, like the daily quests. Not this jargon.

I can understand people liking them, but can you please see my point of view on how I'm literally too stupid to solve them? Its not fair. I can't do them, I never will be able to and I'm missing out on one of the cooler FRG things for awhile. I -CAN- just sell them from now on, but that sucks because they're fun asides from the sliding bullshits.

If it comes to this, I'd just get TeamViewer or something else and get someone to solve it for me. I'll literally cheat to accomplish these, because I have no other way.

I'm now going to go to bed in exasperation and annoyance because I spent two hours to get 29 kills with a low-tier gun and then 28-some with a glock, only to be cockblocked by not one, but TWO slides. A medium scroll gives me 2 gun challenges, 1 anagaram and 2 slides? NO FUCK OFF REEEEEE
Find

They aren't even bad what. Randomly clicking will even eventually get you there.

If absolutely necessary, there are even sites that will give you a damn play by play of how to do it
Find

(04-12-2018, 04:41 AM)Terran Wrote:  But shouldn't it be a TTT-related challenge? I earn the item on TTT, I want to play on different TTT maps, do different TTT kill challenges, etc. Honestly, I know I'm bitching, but is there ANY harm with having it so that you can replace it with a HARDER challenge? If anything, people who like the slide puzzles have it way easier then. I'd rather get 60 standard rifle headshots than do a goddamn 3x3 puzzle. Its not fun, its not quick, its tedious and boring and I don't come on FRG or TTT to sit in the lobby solving bullshit.
To be fair there are a lot of things on FRG that are unrelated to TTT, which is why the server is good. I mean if were really complaining about something at this point it should be the 3 or 4 fucking minigame rounds in a row. When new players join and say WTF is this i thought i was playing TTT and proceed to type fuck it I'm just gonna RDM... there might be too many minigames. I'm HIJACKING THREAD.

Note: You find the solving puzzles tedious and annoying, but I find the killing w/ certain weapons tedious, everyone will not like everything, which is how it should be. If i don't get pissed off doing my challenge scroll then it was a bad challenge scroll (imo).
Find

(04-12-2018, 04:54 AM)Terran Wrote:  I don't think I've done anything like that, Unpoke. I just can't do the slide puzzles and I don't want to keep asking someone to literally solve them for me. I hate it. I LIKE the challenge scrolls, its fun, I can PLAY TTT as I do them, but for these sliding puzzles? I have to AFK myself or go to lobby, and it takes ages. even then I can't do it. I literally just can't do it. Its not fun. I don't enjoy it. I don't wanna be locked out of content because of something barely server related. I want physical, raw TTT challenges, like the daily quests. Not this jargon.

I can understand people liking them, but can you please see my point of view on how I'm literally too stupid to solve them? Its not fair. I can't do them, I never will be able to and I'm missing out on one of the cooler FRG things for awhile. I -CAN- just sell them from now on, but that sucks because they're fun asides from the sliding bullshits.

If it comes to this, I'd just get TeamViewer or something else and get someone to solve it for me. I'll literally cheat to accomplish these, because I have no other way.

I'm now going to go to bed in exasperation and annoyance because I spent two hours to get 29 kills with a low-tier gun and then 28-some with a glock, only to be cockblocked by not one, but TWO slides. A medium scroll gives me 2 gun challenges, 1 anagaram and 2 slides? NO FUCK OFF REEEEEE

You just need a little practice my dude. I thought you played OSRS though??

I remember on OSRS I used to spend like 5 minutes on sliding puzzles for Clue Scrolls, now they are super fuckin' easy. There's a whole algorithm/method to solving them.

Everyone should know by now that FRG is MORE than just TTT, and it has been for quite awhile. How plain would it be if Challenge Scrolls were literally ONLY kill challenges? No different than dailies or achievements.

Isn't the point of games to challenge the players though? Have you never played any game with tough puzzles that take awhile to proceed? If you can't beat them you're locked out of the rest of the content. You can lookup guides for them, but you can do the same thing for sliding puzzles.

Quote:Then please give us a way to skip it in exchange for something "Harder" to do

As you see by this thread, "Harder" Is subjective.
Find

(04-12-2018, 04:07 AM)Terran Wrote:  I -CANNOT- do slide puzzles. At all. I'll never be able to do them. Its not fun, and I hate it.

There are websites to help you with that.
and there are sooo much things that arent TTT related.
Also Sliding puzzle is related to FRG. if you did at least one puzzle you would see the pictures are only related to FRG. Also if you need help with the sliding puzzle and don't know what the finished picture would look like there is a FRG Wiki for that.

Huge -1. i'd rather ask someone to help me which will take 5-10 min then doing a kill quest that takes 1 hour because you need rng for being T.

Also +1 and -10. i think the community have spoken
Find

-1 Slide puzzles are my favorite step, Ive done about 4 and the only time I've been stuck was because a dragon one had 2 pieces that were practically identical. The challenge of the scroll is that you are forced to do something, not able to change for something you are able to do easier. I'd sure as shit take 50 rifle kills over 30 bizon kills, but that's because rifle kills are easy for me, not like using a gun that shoots nerd darts. Challenge scrolls aren't like quests, if it's too hard you either abandon or pull though.
Find

I'd rather have a picture puzzle than 50 M1 Garand kills. If you can't beat it, plug it into a solver.
Find

(04-12-2018, 04:12 AM)Terran Wrote:  This isn't fun, this isn't TTT.

Bro, challenge scrolls aren't TTT. Not to mention most of them are only 3x3 or 4x4. They're not hard. Play some old school runescape sometime. Clue scrolls on there have 6x6, 8x8, etc. 3x3 is easy in comparison. To put it in perspective I've done a master clue where OSBuddy said it had predicted 400 moves in order to solve it xD

Just line up some images that match, and go from there. Once you know what pieces belong where, its quite easy. If it's a bigger puzzle then finish rows at a time (IE: Finish the top row in a horizontal fashion)

(04-12-2018, 05:35 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 04:54 AM)Terran Wrote:  I don't think I've done anything like that, Unpoke. I just can't do the slide puzzles and I don't want to keep asking someone to literally solve them for me. I hate it. I LIKE the challenge scrolls, its fun, I can PLAY TTT as I do them, but for these sliding puzzles? I have to AFK myself or go to lobby, and it takes ages. even then I can't do it. I literally just can't do it. Its not fun. I don't enjoy it. I don't wanna be locked out of content because of something barely server related. I want physical, raw TTT challenges, like the daily quests. Not this jargon.

You just need a little practice my dude. I thought you played OSRS though??

I remember on OSRS I used to spend like 5 minutes on sliding puzzles for Clue Scrolls, now they are super fuckin' easy. There's a whole algorithm/method to solving them.

Everyone should know by now that FRG is MORE than just TTT, and it has been for quite awhile. How plain would it be if Challenge Scrolls were literally ONLY kill challenges? No different than dailies or achievements.

Isn't the point of games to challenge the players though? Have you never played any game with tough puzzles that take awhile to proceed? If you can't beat them you're locked out of the rest of the content. You can lookup guides for them, but you can do the same thing for sliding puzzles.

Quote:Then please give us a way to skip it in exchange for something "Harder" to do

As you see by this thread, "Harder" Is subjective.

Should have read Brassx's post before I made mine. Respect for OSRS <3
Find