Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Suggestions Thread!

Just a thought, but your thread would look a lot cleaner if you spoilered it into separate sections. Just a thought.
Find

(04-11-2018, 06:02 PM)Terran Wrote:  Just a thought, but your thread would look a lot cleaner if you spoilered it into separate sections. Just a thought.

Done!
Find

I loved all of these, especially the Deimos and King of Worm alike weapons. Honestly I would love to see somethings from ntg added maybe not a direct port, but a good ol frg spin on it. *Cough* Pr0bama *Cough*
Find

(04-11-2018, 10:17 PM)GNOME-RCEN4RY Wrote:  *Cough* Pr0bama *Cough*
Find

dragon weapons when
Find

Of the Dragoon weapons!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(04-11-2018, 11:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 03:25 AM)Moz Wrote:  Love most of them, although the lonizer sounds a lot like the Deimos from ntg
Well is that an issue? I made that weapon, and that server is officially being shut down sometime before May (or so Phish told me, so he doesn't have to deal with the new UK laws).

Shouldn't be a 'no go zone' anymore to take ideas from content I myself made already before, and might as well use more of my content from there so it doesn't go to waste, and to kind of pay tribute to(there's quite a few things we brought back as a 'throwback to NTG'). Better us than other Servers after all.
What happened to gun skins ;(?
Find

We need Mativicus to make skins again, ya hear Matty!

Like look at all these he's made for NTG

This one came in green, orange, and of course blue

He's honestly one of the best skin makers, could even possibly ask him if FRG could use his skins

iirc he could also make animated skins although ntg couldn't support it, so it was no use
Find

That and we can port my skins I made also.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Be sure to leave feedback on what you think of the weapons, crystals, miscs, suffixes/traits, and tiers!
Find