Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lower the Forerunner Fragment cost of guns.

They're pretty overpriced, and the shop could use a fresh upheaval or a coat of paint.

Paint Crate?
Bouncy Rounds

add paint crate to crate shop npc, also I say to redesign the entire weapon shop npc (and crystal shop npc).
Find

-1 to the original idea. The forerunner fragments were recently nerfed in price. Back in like...September? Since then you get swifts for 30-40, vig for like 50. Only thing "outrageous" is primordials. But then again, that's a big grind to deserve something of that caliber anyways.

I like the new npc / npc shops idea, but if anything, I think a good balance would be to re-design / re-work the current forerunner fragments from quests. Some are VERY easy and are rewarded appropriately, but others take ages and have a small pay out. I can kill someone with a newton launcher in probably 5 minutes and be rewarded 5 forerunner fragments, but due to others rdming it can take me several hours to get Good Samaritan (25 kills with no team damage) and only be rewarded...12? Or the Headshot one - 35 rightful kills killed by headshot. Several hours, 10? Point is that some quests are way too grindy with little to no reward, where some are super easy and have a fair reward that matches the skill/time/luck required to get them. Food for thought to say for sure.
Find