Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do you like this idea?
Yes
No
I don't really care
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Detective Rounds

Why don't we have Detective Rounds just like Traitor Rounds?
I know not everyone likes being Detective, but some people do and it might even help people with dailies or achievements.
Find

Yes. Detective rounds are already a feature of TTT though. No need to suggest them Smile

(04-07-2018, 03:25 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Yes. Detective rounds are already a feature of TTT though. No need to suggest them Smile

I believe he he was trying to say is, consumable Detective rounds. Just like T rounds, you're put in queue to be the next detective.

I don't care for the idea, cause I have a hidden debuff that I have a 1/4 chance of being the detective.

(04-07-2018, 03:30 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(04-07-2018, 03:25 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Yes. Detective rounds are already a feature of TTT though. No need to suggest them Smile

I believe he he was trying to say is, consumable Detective rounds. Just like T rounds, you're put in queue to be the next detective.

I don't care for the idea, cause I have a hidden debuff that I have a 1/4 chance of being the detective.

Yes, I do mean consumable Detective rounds
Find

I like the idea as well, if anything, to help with challenges

+1
Find

I'm against the idea simply because I get Det way more then T anyway, and I don't want to have to sit on 30+ Det rounds that I can't sell because being a det is the second worst thing after longsword rounds.
Tneconni
Find

I support the idea of having det tokens
Find