Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 04/03/2018

Additions
  • Added a new 'Cooldown' display system. This displays certain cooldowns at the bottom of your screen. This is still a W.I.P and the displays will be updated eventually. If I need to add some items to this display, just let me know.
  • You can now drag crystals directly onto your Crystal Synergizer to add them to it, it will swap out ones that are already in there.

Changes
  • Azuredge's Ability
    • It is no longer a Prompt ability.
    • It now shoots half as many if up close, rather than stopping all together, unless at point-blank range.
    • The projectiles fired from it, are now slightly more difficult for the 'tracked' target to dodge.
    • The projectiles now lock onto anyone within a certain radius, if they do not have a target already. (Lock on means they track said target and follow them).
  • Solar Flare Ability
    • Now only affects users either really close to it, or that you have damaged during the round.
    • Lowered the max range of it.

Fixes
  • Fixed Crystal Synergizer not draining charges.
  • Fixed Backpacks/containers breaking crate roll cooldowns.
  • Fixed the 0 health Bloodwynd issue.

Tobias' Changes:
  • There is no longer any types of animations on the grimoire, and along with that no more "delayed switching"
  • You now have to cycle between attacks using right click and active it with left click(this includes teleport)
  • The book will now glow the color of the spell you have selected(most useful for the creed, but with the change above still very helpful and nice looking for other grimories):
  • There should no longer be any tickrate issues with it
  • Teleporting is now instantaneous, once you hit someone you will instantly teleport to their location
  • It is now a bit easier to hit someone with the teleport "shot"
  • The Grimoire of manes now will add your health to a "queue" instead of instantly healing you now, and will heal you over time when you need health(capped at 3/4ths of your max HP)
  • Grimoire of Igneous should now show up in damage logs
Find

yay no more annoying suns,ty brassx!
Find

RIP Visible Pets! Thanks for the update Brass!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Like the new Grimoire changes!
Find

my nam jef
Find

Can you nerf the speed of the teleport of the books?
Find

Please nerf it because not only do people super troll with it but if you teleport someone on a ladder you have a HIGH chance of killing them. and you can kill them if you teleport someone while your on the edge of something...
Find

you could always kill people if they were near ledges and they ended up running off though micro, that never changed.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

:thinking: bUfF mInIuZiS wHeN? :thinking:
Find

I remember seeing somewhere that said "whats the most QoL thing you want". I don't know if this was suppose to be it, but can the godswords have some kind of indicator of when you can use them again? Really sucks knowing you'll never know if you'll proc it.w
Find