Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Repurpose teh crate npc

Instead of the npc selling crates that are easily accessible from the coinshop. I propose the idea that he sell you limited time crates but at a much higher cost of fragments. Giving purpose to limited crates that you can't level such as accessory crate etc.

Yes! Vanity Crates are what I want for 201 Fragments. Please!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(04-02-2018, 04:04 PM)Moz Wrote:  Instead of the npc selling crates that are easily accessible from the coinshop. I propose the idea that he sell you limited time crates but at a much higher cost of fragments. Giving purpose to limited crates that you can't level such as accessory crate etc.

I somewhat support this. I think the limit on crates should be reduced kinda drastically, close to 10 per crate available per week or so, but I'm not against bringing back a way to obtain some old cosmetics and guns that may not be seeing use due to MIA players. Just don't make them widespread available or it'll fuck with the economy- Similar to the way we did xmas.
Find

I would like to see this, I would love to see whats inside the crates I never seen before.

What about make it so he sells one limited time crate per rotation and the other two crates are normal.
Find

Yeah, that'd be smart. Nobody uses him anyways.
Find

(04-02-2018, 05:53 PM)Hala Wrote:  Yes! Vanity Crates are what I want for 201 Fragments. Please!

No.
Find