Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lyrus suggestion

Add a Godsword beam over anyone with a orb of Christmas out during fight, thanks for reading!
Find

hey u stole my idear
Find

I post first easy rep I mean suggestion

Might be nice to give healers something for healing, too. I feel a bit cheated that I'm somewhat being punished because I'm healing and keeping our DPS alive so that we can actually kill the boss, and in turn I'm losing out on actually getting items from dealing damage to the boss. Likewise for people dealing damage to spouts instead of drawing a bead on Lyrus.

I understand it's my choice to heal, but I'd imagine we would lose a good portion of Lyrus fights without people using Orbs of Christmas.
Find

Allow healers throw orb of Christmas in mouth dealing dmg and turning burny beam into Healy beam
Find

Id rather the healers get their own bonus to drop chance based on healing as is done with damage. Obviously healing is more important tho.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Healing can sort of be exploited though since there's no time limit. That's the issue I feel with rewarding that more. Sure it would be hard to, but I feel like some groups after eventually figuring out the ins and outs of the fight, might prolong the fight as long as possible to max out heal rewards.

Why not a small cap? Such as 200 points, 1 hp = 2 points. A little boost for those who help others and not feel like they wasted time healing folks.
Find

Just scale healing vs time in dungeon, you can do the same with damage.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug