Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Choose one of the options down below about this weapon idea.
YEAH! Lets try getting it into the game!
I like the idea, but it needs some tuning and adjustments.
This weapon shouldn't get put in.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A new Godlike M16 "The Artist's Brand"

Back when the server had a community weapon poll I had submitted ideas a few of my own, but sadly none of them were put in. After talking to a few people, they felt that the one of the weapon I made would be an exciting addition. This gun was "The Artist's Brand"/"Artist's Smite."

"The Artist's Brand" would be a godlike M16 with +30% firerate, -20% accuracy, -15% damage, +10 clip, -10% deploy speed, +25% reload, +5% mobility, and -10% stability. I know these stats are somewhat silly but I think it would be a more interesting type of m16 that doesnt exist as of right now.

For the suffix on the weapon, I thought of "Doodle Assault." For this effect, I wanted to collect a bunch of sketches from people on the server and turn them into part of the suffix. When the effect is proc'd, the victim will be seeing a bunch of drawings swarming and twitching around their screen, obscuring their view and doing minor damage over time, similar to phoenix in its time and damage.

As for the skin, I was thinking of an all black and white m16, resembling sketchpaper. Another idea would be making the M16 bright yellow to resemble a pencil.

I know that most of these kinds of suggestions dont get put in, but I figured I'd give it a shot since the next community weapon poll is unannounced. Thanks for reading and please leave any recommendations/changes to the comments. Lets get a community item that has part of the community in it!
Find

Sorry, but this seems incredibly boring. It kind of reminds be of the Lolcat suffix on NTG, which seemed like no effort was put into creating. Also if I got hit by this suffix I'd probably just leave the server. The focus of everything else added to FRG should probably just be on the easter event, realms, getting jailbreak going (is jailbreak every going to get people on it?), and the next major update. Seems like there's plenty of content that is going to be added soon.
Find