Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Select what buffs you want to see applied to the Vector. You can choose more than one.
Less damage falloff on Vector, more range.
The longer the Vector is shot, the more damage and accurate it gets.
Remove the slowing firerate and turn Vector into a normal submachine gun.
Reverse firing effect and make it shoot faster the more its shot.
I dont care for Vector buffs/adjustments
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vector sucks, lets fix that

After collecting a few different types of vectors, I can honestly say how terrible they are. I have 85 kills with vectors and through those kills, I found that their damage is atrocious and needs adjustment.

First, I suggest decreasing the damage falloff from where it is currently. I tested the range and as of right now, point blank headshots do 49 while medium range decreases to 26-28. At first I thought this was valid due to its high firerate and it is an smg, but then I used the tec-9 at the same range. I found that the tec-9 does 28 on point blank and 28 at medium range! I think its unfair that the tec-9, a secondary, still does 28 damage while the vectors damage drops off from 49 to 27-28. I think that a change to the damage fall off will fix one of the major problems but I still think there is one more to address.

Along with the damage fall off, I believe the vector's firerate deteriation to be an annoyance. I first supported the idea of the changing firerate, thinking there would be a benefit to it shooting slower. Upon further testing, I found there to be no benefit except for it being easier to control. I suggest that the firerate deteriation should be removed, leaving the vector as a normal submachine gun. However, if the firerate deteriation needs to remain, I suggest increasing the damage and accuracy the lower the clip is, perhaps capping at 55 damage and 25% additional accuracy. Or perhaps change the vector to shoot slower with the first few shots and speed up as the mag is depleted.

I love using the vector due to its model/sound and I would love to see it be a decent weapon to actually use. I hope there are others that support this idea and want to see this weapon become viable.
Find

I like the vector and would want it to be stronger, I just am not sure if I would want the firerate deterioration removed as it's the thing that makes it unique and without it it would feel a lot like any smg we have.

I think the vector just needs a stat buff.
Im such a huge fan of its mechanics myself, but it's just not a good weapon to use because you can never get a kill that isnt at point blank.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Make it semi-auto, so you can tap fire suuuper fast, but if you hold the fire button down, it does the normal fast-to-slow thing.
Find

I uploaded some changes to it on TTT1. Let me know how it feels now.

It could very well be an over buff, but I can easily dial it back if its too much.

Changes:

+1 damage, increased firerate slightly, increased accuracy slightly , and increased headshot damage range.
Find

In my vote, they're better now. I like them. Good balance.
Find