Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Key Shards, QoL and General Suggestions

Our Player Counts have actually been doing pretty well since before I even released Crescent Case II, we've been regaining players at a steady rate, and it's quite nice. Big  end-game changes are already in the works. Though that said, it's hard to compete with big budget/big dev team servers that advertise their names everywhere, and aren't afraid to use scummy tactics. I don't think that means we're doing anything wrong here, or that our system is too hard to use. It's just some are better at advertising and or/babyfeed their players 'overpowered' items.

I've already 'secretly' planned making stackable shards(kuro knows) of each rarity that can be key'd though, that you turn weapons into though, with options to automatically turn them into their respective 'shards'. I don't see it as a big game changer or anything, it's just a quality of life update.

What you described(pressing and holding 'convert') is likely going to be seen as more work than just making keys without an automated way to turn things into 'essence'.

For them re-rolling specific stats, that's probably a bit too much. We have runes that exist already to re-roll stats, that would completely nullify those as you can choose specifically what stat you want to re-roll. Not to mention there's much less risk involved. It just seems a little TOO much. Perhaps rethink other things.

As for this idea overall. I do like the idea of a shop or some kind of currency you can turn weapons into, but thinking of things that are worth it to spend said currency on that IS NOT just a random item roll, is tough. I see why you picked re-rolling a specific stat, but it's just not something I think should happen at this time. I'm not really sure what that could be replaced with though. Just turning them into keys wouldn't bring people back at all, because that's nothing but a simple quality of life update.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key Shards, QoL and General Suggestions - Brassx - 03-23-2018, 03:10 AM