Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEW Easter Uniques

Tongue 
Might be a bit early, but here are my ideas for new uniques for Easter!!

Nephilim Artifact
Vector
+ 32% Damage
+ 7 Clip
+ 30% Accuracy

- 20% Firerate
- 8% Mobility
- 14% Stability

Special: When below 30 health, this weapon has 0 recoil
Lore : An ancient weapon used by Nephilim, monsters born of the union between Man and Angel

Sandalphon
Tec-9
+ 5% firerate
+ 25% Damage
+ 40% Accuracy
+ 20% Deploy speed

- 9% Mobility
- 12% Stability

Special: Every 3 consecutive hits in a row fire a "Guaranteed" bullet, that always hits the target, landing where the last bullet hit
Lore : Only used in the most dire of circumstances, the name of this apocrypha is absent from all scriptures

Brimstone  
Bizon
+ 30% Firerate
+ 12 Clip

- 15% damage
+ 10% stability
Special: Deals 15% more damage to players on fire / Has Phoenix and CAN have firewalk
Lore : The flames that shall burn the earth surround this weapon

My favorite from last year that was the ONLY one to not get added

Longinus
Primordial
SG550 / Krieg 550 Commando (same as Zafkiel)
Stats:
16 Bullets in Clip (Couldn’t find default stats for TTT)
+23% Damage
-10% Firerate
+30% Accuracy
+15% Stability
-13% Mobility
-25% Deploy Speed
-10% Reload Speed
Has a golden skin, just like the Lunar.
The unique ability is that the final bullet of the clip inflicts both bleed and lookdown, but the shot itself deals no damage.
Lore/Description: Simply gazing upon this weapon brings great regret.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(03-23-2018, 06:10 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  [align=center]Might be a bit early, but here are my ideas for new uniques for Easter!!

Nephilim Artifact
Vector
+ 32% Damage
+ 7 Clip
+ 30% Accuracy

- 20% Firerate
- 8% Mobility
- 14% Stability

Lore : An ancient weapon used by Nephilim, monsters born of the union between Man and Angel

I actually really like this ability, not because of the recoil, but because you have to sacrifice something for a stat boost, damaging yourself for some kind of boost and keeping your hp low for the entire round is risky, but if you are skilled enough to survive with minuscule health, then the boost could significantly help . I would love to see more traits that you need to sacrifice something for something else.

+1
Find

(03-23-2018, 07:18 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
(03-23-2018, 06:10 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  [align=center]Might be a bit early, but here are my ideas for new uniques for Easter!!

Nephilim Artifact
Vector
+ 32% Damage
+ 7 Clip
+ 30% Accuracy

- 20% Firerate
- 8% Mobility
- 14% Stability

I actually really like this ability, not because of the recoil, but because you have to sacrifice something for a stat boost, damaging yourself for some kind of boost and keeping your hp low for the entire round is risky, but if you are skilled enough to survive with minuscule health, then the boost could significantly help . I would love to see more traits that you need to sacrifice something for something else.

+1

Devalues bloodfury rEEE
Find

how??
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(03-23-2018, 07:28 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  how??

I mean this gun suggestion is fine but if there are more guns that specifically gain a stat as you lower you hp like black wants to see it'd really devalue the uniqueness of bloodfury.
Find

I legit like ALL of these. These are cool. Fuck people saying something might devalue another gun, who gives an actual shit. Great suggestions, +1 to ALL of them.
Find

(03-23-2018, 08:34 PM)Terran Wrote:  I legit like ALL of these. These are cool. Fuck people saying something might devalue another gun, who gives an actual shit. Great suggestions, +1 to ALL of them.

nice ability to read tERRABLE
Find

you edited your post you little penis
Find

(03-23-2018, 10:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  you edited your post you little penis

what it says is still the same only slightly more clear
Find

3 Round Bust Pistol
Bouncy Rounds
Find