Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thank You

Before I start, I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. I'm not going anywhere haha. I'm just feeling a little sappy tonight and I wanted to express my thanks to all of you.

FRG has changed me. I've been here for years, given its been off and on sometimes, but still. When I got here, I was just a little kid who was to afraid to use his mic. I didn't want anyone to have to hear my horrible voice back then. Which, that's how it was for me in real life too. I never really talked much to anyone at all, spare a few close friends. One day while on the Lobby though, I made a friend who I felt comfortable around enough to use my mic. He eventually got me to not be afraid to talk to anyone else. I started communicating more to people, growing closer to everyone. This didn't just effect me on FRG however, it effected me in real life too. I started to be more outgoing, more social. You guys have changed me as a person, for the better.

I think of all of you as part of my family. I love all of you. I've made so many good friends on FRG that have helped me grow as a person. I just want all of you to know how much I appreciate what you've done for me.

Yknow, people say that when you're on a game, you're being antisocial or whatever. But it's really the opposite with you guys. Playing on here is more social than what many would think, even my parents. And I've tried to get them to understand that. You guys aren't just some random people I play with on the internet. You guys are my friends and my family. I know I'm being repetitive here, but you guys really have done so much for me and I'm so grateful for it all.

I know I can be a little much at times and I'm sorry for that. I try not to do too much but I feel like FRG has grown to be a place where I can express myself how I normally can't.
I also make lots of jokes and sometimes they don't come off well but 90% of the time, I'm just joking when I say something.

Words can not express how much I appreciate all of you. Even the few who I've fought with before. All of you are so amazing to me.

I want to give special thanks to some of my really close and good friends:

Fancy: You're such a great guy. You help me out when I need it and I help you when you need it. You've grown to be one of my best friends and I hope I'm the same to you.

NotChosen: Even though you can be a bit of an ass sometimes, you were one of the people who helped me get where I am today and helped me grow. It's sad you don't play as much now but I understand it, everyone needs a break sometimes.

Tobias: Geez you're edgy dude. But you're a pretty great dude and one of my better friend. I'm grateful for what you contribute to the server and it means a lot.

Coach, TJ, and Beebee: I hang out with you 3 in Discord almost everyday. You're all great guys and a blast to play with.

Kcat, Reaver, Abu, and (Hydra?): It's been a while and I have a really bad memory so I don't remember exactly who all was in our old group but I remember the Skype calls we all had together and it was a blast, you guys are definitely a big help to who I am now.

Kuro: You've been a great friend to me as well through time. You're a great guy and honestly I hope you return to staffing one day.

Jerome: I'm not sure what to say honestly. You're a really fun guy to be around. I consider you a good friend on FRG and just in general. (also dont cross me, I have your steam info Wink )

Zott: Finally I want to mention my brother. Even though he doesn't play much now because he's busy with life stuff, I wouldn't even know what FRG was if it weren't for him and I wouldn't have gotten where I am today.

If I didn't put you on this list, it's not because you mean any less to me. You're all amazing people. These are just my close friends/ people that have helped me through the years.

I know I've probably said it a million times by now, but I truly appreciate what you guys have done for me. You're all such great people and I hope you make it far in life and continue to be on FRG with me.

Not even in the Coach, Tj, and Beebee group... but thanks Alex. You are a cool guy. Glad I got to talk to you throughout my time on FRG.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(03-16-2018, 06:35 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  .

Yknow, people say that when you're on a game, you're being antisocial or whatever.

What is this, also thanks
Find

(03-16-2018, 06:35 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Before I start, I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. I'm not going anywhere haha. I'm just feeling a little sappy tonight and I wanted to express my thanks to all of you.

FRG has changed me. I've been here for years, given its been off and on sometimes, but still. When I got here, I was just a little kid who was to afraid to use his mic. I didn't want anyone to have to hear my horrible voice back then. Which, that's how it was for me in real life too. I never really talked much to anyone at all, spare a few close friends. One day while on the Lobby though, I made a friend who I felt comfortable around enough to use my mic. He eventually got me to not be afraid to talk to anyone else. I started communicating more to people, growing closer to everyone. This didn't just effect me on FRG however, it effected me in real life too. I started to be more outgoing, more social. You guys have changed me as a person, for the better.

I think of all of you as part of my family. I love all of you. I've made so many good friends on FRG that have helped me grow as a person. I just want all of you to know how much I appreciate what you've done for me.

Yknow, people say that when you're on a game, you're being antisocial or whatever. But it's really the opposite with you guys. Playing on here is more social than what many would think, even my parents. And I've tried to get them to understand that. You guys aren't just some random people I play with on the internet. You guys are my friends and my family. I know I'm being repetitive here, but you guys really have done so much for me and I'm so grateful for it all.

I know I can be a little much at times and I'm sorry for that. I try not to do too much but I feel like FRG has grown to be a place where I can express myself how I normally can't.
I also make lots of jokes and sometimes they don't come off well but 90% of the time, I'm just joking when I say something.

Words can not express how much I appreciate all of you. Even the few who I've fought with before. All of you are so amazing to me.

I want to give special thanks to some of my really close and good friends:

Fancy: You're such a great guy. You help me out when I need it and I help you when you need it. You've grown to be one of my best friends and I hope I'm the same to you.

NotChosen: Even though you can be a bit of an ass sometimes, you were one of the people who helped me get where I am today and helped me grow. It's sad you don't play as much now but I understand it, everyone needs a break sometimes.

Tobias: Geez you're edgy dude. But you're a pretty great dude and one of my better friend. I'm grateful for what you contribute to the server and it means a lot.

Coach, TJ, and Beebee: I hang out with you 3 in Discord almost everyday. You're all great guys and a blast to play with.

Kcat, Reaver, and (Hydra?): It's been a while and I have a really bad memory so I don't remember exactly who all was in our old group but I remember the Skype calls we all had together and it was a blast, you guys are definitely a big help to who I am now.

Kuro: You've been a great friend to me as well through time. You're a great guy and honestly I hope you return to staffing one day.

Jerome: I'm not sure what to say honestly. You're a really fun guy to be around. I consider you a good friend on FRG and just in general. (also dont cross me, I have your steam info Wink )

Zott: Finally I want to mention my brother. Even though he doesn't play much now because he's busy with life stuff, I wouldn't even know what FRG was if it weren't for him and I wouldn't have gotten where I am today.

Cobaltgeo:Have my Babies you magnificent Bastard

If I didn't put you on this list, it's not because you mean any less to me. You're all amazing people. These are just my close friends/ people that have helped me through the years.

I know I've probably said it a million times by now, but I truly appreciate what you guys have done for me. You're all such great people and I hope you make it far in life and continue to be on FRG with me.

Fixed it for you.Thanks!!!!

(03-16-2018, 11:34 AM)Hala Wrote:  Not even in the Coach, Tj, and Beebee group... but thanks Alex. You are a cool guy. Glad I got to talk to you throughout my time on FRG.

Oops, didn't think to add you in. It was like 1 in the morning okay. Even though you can be a little much at times you can still be fun to have around, thanks for all the good times <3
Find

haha lol you're gay Smile

feelings are for the weak
petition to ban feelings from america, thanks

(<3)
When a dragon round begins.

Thanks for including me /s
Find

THE SKYPE CALLS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you guys sucked at rapping
Find

OMG HOW COULD YOU, I USE TO BE IN THE DISCORD CHANNEL EVERYDAY. (even though half time you would move me) I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS REEEEE.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

(03-16-2018, 08:54 PM)Kcat Wrote:  THE SKYPE CALLS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you guys sucked at rapping

God damn, include my ass. Kinda upset.
Nah its whatever. But im going to include my self your welcome.
Sleepy
Find