Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cogs keep spawning in unreachable places (Due to Shuriken)

(03-16-2018, 03:02 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 09:15 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 08:56 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 06:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think the Shurikens are totally fine, I have no issues with people getting up to places, but I should be allowed to prop surf if people can. It only feels fair (Considering I'll never have Shuriken). That's an afterthought, though, I care mostly about the cogs and stuff.

Why will you never have shurikens? They are the first guaranteed godlike. You can get them if you invest the coins.

I think he meant never as hyperbole. For example it took Alex almost 2k crates from what I heard which is 550k coins. That is a lonnggggg time to be saving up coins and funneling them into crates.

But yeah kinda annoying. Luckily nobody seems to have been super picky about this so far. I thought prop surfing now was -somewhat- allowed anyways. Or at least people stopped caring nearly as much.

Unfortunately it is nowhere near 550k as you said. You have to remember coin return. I'd say closer to 300-350.

You're right I didn't factor in coin return, but the coin return from CC2s are very low. Even maybe 350k, is a long time to be saving up for, to not be spending it on anything except crates, especially if you're not playing 3+ hours everyday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cogs keep spawning in unreachable places (Due to Shuriken) - Dreadark - 03-16-2018, 08:27 PM