Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Key Update

So at this moment there has been plenty of godlikes made since the keys were made, crates were added to several new styles of rolling. But keys have been ignored and long forgotten by brass.

I suggest that not only does the level 6 crate perk happen on all prim+ drops from keys no matter what. (as there is no key progress)

But that there needs to be more older currently unobtainable godlikes introduced into the key tables as to make them even remotely of value to bother doing t6 keys.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

+1 i would like to see the more godlikes in Tier 7 key other then the standard. add the obtainable godlikes like elos/hellfire/ect

Seems some people are behind on planned updates.

Find

Just to let you know, Brass planned to make a crate for the unobtainable godlikes
Find

Keys are there to get rid of some of the excess items in the economy. Not everything is there to "Be super special and unique". They're a gamble. You can win big or lose. I think they're perfectly fine as they are. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

But that's my personal opinion, so who knows what Brass thinks.

EDIT: Retarded comment here

(03-13-2018, 07:32 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  But once you unlock this perk you won't get rares from T5 any more.

except for the fact that its literally impossible to get a rare from a t5
Find

alex not everyone is hoarding lucky rabbits feet up their asshole like you and zott.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(03-13-2018, 07:51 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  alex not everyone is hoarding lucky rabbits feet up their asshole like you and zott.

except its LITERALLY impossible to get a rare from t5s

im not bragging about luck lmao
Find

(03-13-2018, 07:51 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  alex not everyone is hoarding lucky rabbits feet up their asshole like you and zott.

What relevance does that have to the topic?
Find