Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Opinions?
Yes
No
Maybe if it was changed.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Superhot

Name: Superhot
Weapon: Deagle
Rarity: Rare/Legendary
Stats
Accuracy: +15% to +25%
Stability: +15% to +25%
Reload Speed: +30%
Clip: +2
Suffix: Every rightful kill permanently* gives: +5% fire-rate and mobility when a Traitor (stacking), or +10% Fire-rate and Mobility as an Innocent** (Stacking). This effect carries even when switching weapons.

*for the round of course.
**Because you're sure to get more rightful kills as a T than an Innocent.

Footnote: probably too op tbh, nerf at will. Also, I don't think people would notice that much and RDM off of it. Probably.

Unique idea??
Lower tier???
Useful weapons???????

Pfft, since when?

(+1)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Pretty fuckin powerful for a rare or legendary even if I take into consideration all of the low end of the stats.

Always good to get low tier uniques but this is too powerful as is.
I'd rather not have it so low but I'd like to see this implemented.

+1 when rarity upped
Find

I'm just tired of seeing every cool gun being Primordial+. Everything below Primordial is generally just considered trash by players, with a few exceptions of cool abilities (i.e Scaredy Bunny).

This would be a good weapon but either change the rarity of the weapon from legendary to primordial, or make it rare like the Scaredy Bunny.

Other than that +1
Find

(03-12-2018, 07:17 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'm just tired of seeing every cool gun being Primordial+. Everything below Primordial is generally just considered trash by players, with a few exceptions of cool abilities (i.e Scaredy Bunny).

The banshee's shriek is the best weapon. And if it is to be a lower weapon, then like the scaredy bunny please make it "rarer"
Find

Really cool idea, love the ramp up aspect to it. This could be the ultimate rampage gun. +1

definitely needs to be balanced.
Find

Should slow down time aswell (heheh)

would love to see how much I can stack, +1
Find

Really cool idea.I would love to see lower tier weapons have some of the stats of higher tier weapons.+1
Find