Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff Muffle

Worst trait by far, I understand the reasoning for having bad traits but this is just awful. If you can't tell you're being shot with the red indicators then I doubt you'll live long enough even without the muffle.

I propose making it sort of like a mini-voice comm blocker where it forces you into prox chat for its duration alongside its current trait.
This isn't too powerful as anyone nearby should be able to make out your words but it'd be a nice addition. It'd also be great for a nice stealthy weapon such as the honeybadger or TMP.

Give me feedback or propose other ideas in the comments, Thanks.
Find

I'd rather muffle makes the victim local chat only for entire round once its activated unless the person who triggered it dies.

Not to mention 1in40 muffle on p90 is cancer.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

already been suggested numerous times
Find

there will be shit trait and its ok. because if its not muffle then its something else.
Find

Can we discuss why on earth muffle has an upwards of 1 in 20 chance to muffle for a MAX of 5 seconds?

When there's DOT suffixes that last 20 seconds doing, doing sometimes half your life of damage (agony) or look at feet which is infinitely more helpful than being deafened for 3-5 seconds
It makes muffle seem like it's there to cockblock any useful trait instead of do anything meaningful
Find

(03-11-2018, 10:19 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Can we discuss why on earth muffle has an upwards of 1 in 20 chance to muffle for a MAX of 5 seconds?

When there's DOT suffixes that last 20 seconds doing, doing sometimes half your life of damage (agony) or look at feet which is infinitely more helpful than being deafened for 3-5 seconds
It makes muffle seem like it's there to cockblock any useful trait instead of do anything meaningful

That's because it's chance isn't scaled like most DoT suffixes.

Also it doesn't cockblock anything because muffle is one of the most common traits out there, which means pretty much ALL other traits a weapon can have are 'rolled' or 'attempted' before it.