Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

+9 Doomscooper

So I get that its not exactly dropping as often as when the crates were around but atleast look at the fact +9 as a crowbar no matter the stats still was stronger than a +10 doomscooper.

Most people look at them as ruined when its +10.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

but it turns into a spoon
thats the meme of it

- That Thrakos Noob

(03-11-2018, 05:59 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  but it turns into a spoon
thats the meme of it

i never meant for it to be strictly meme HuhHuhHuh

Justice for spoons
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

I can agree, but the only issue is that the melee registration is terrible. If the doomscooper didn't shitbox, it truly wouldn't be terrible; it'd be pretty darn good.

Also, honestly, "Its a meme!" isn't an excuse for ANYTHING. Everything should be balanced well, and input is important.
Find

Even including the meme of hitboxes, if someone is standing still you can get 2shot by most melees before you can even spamclick them to death.
Find

Well, that's true, but that's why my spoon has look-at-feet. Its actually super strong due to that, if it didn't miss constantly. I usually lose vs sledgehammers and stuff tho but idc. I just want the hitboxes fixed.
Find