Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff "Chance to purge all negative stats"

So
This was in a similar situation to "chance to give mobility boost on rightful kill", which was a 1/10 chance to give a 20ish% speed boost on rightful kill. Somewhat situational, not that great, and this trait received a buff, a "receive a 40% mobility boost on rightful kill".
And now there's the "chance to purge all negative status effect upon a rightful kill"...

Yeah, on paper, it might sound good, but in reality a 1/10 chance on rightful kill to purge a negative status effect that normally only lasts 7 - 25 seconds (phoenix time to max corro time), that's not very good at all.
Personally, I've had a daybreak with this trait for a very long time and usually get a lot of kills with it -- but I can say that I've never proc'd this trait.
Just, in simple having a chance to proc something that normally stops you from getting a rightful kill in the first place is very situational, and very unlucky to happen. (When your screen is blocked by fire, or covered with a green tint, usually makes killing people a little difficult)

Basically, it'd be nice if this could be changed to a 100% chance like the speed boost. My reasoning for this is that it's more situation than speed boost and will happen a lot less, and is rarer than speed boost, so it doesnt make much sense that it would be buffed in both chance and effect, and having this trait left alone for such a long time.
When a dragon round begins.

another buff this thing i have thread
BUFF SHITGUNS PLEAS
Find

buff clue scroll loot

Buff jb
Find

buff p90
Find

(03-11-2018, 03:50 AM)Excel Wrote:  another buff this thing i have thread
BUFF SHITGUNS PLEAS

the point of this was that it's a useless trait