Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Life's a Beach, Bring a Swimsuit and Sandals

To start off, sorry for the pun and second, I think I'll be returning rather shortly, possibly after the 20th of march. In the last few weeks, I have been interacting with people around my campus who have gone through similar events that I have and needless to say I think I have returned to being myself, maybe better to be honest. I've learned to love life for what it is and take in how beautiful it can be. For those that didn't know, when I left I had been dealing with the lost of a extremely close family member, a best friend, and in order to cope, I sought comfort through video games. No matter how much I enveloped myself in the world of digital reality, I couldn't seem to escape the over bearing emotions and often felt confused as how to react to certain situations. I found ways to alleviate some of this tension and I think my current mindset is rather clear. My grades have improved and my overall life feels more enjoyable. I appreciate those that read this and again wish to apologize for my abhorrent behavior when I left. There is no excuse to act the way I did and I will seek to redeem myself upon returning to the server. Look forward to seeing you all later this month!

Glad to have you back when you do come back Big Grin

welcome bak remember theres always going to be good deals by me on the market to help you when you come back
Find

Welcome back, bro. Glad you got through your stuff and hope you don’t go through something as tragic as last time.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Nice to see you got yourself back together, can't wait to see you back on the server!
Find

Welcome back Beachbeans, see ya out there in the servers
Find

though ive never met you, im sorry for the loss of a loved one, also i'd love to meet you so whenever your on i'll be sure to say hello
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I remember what happened the day you went away. That was really rough for everyone on the server when you lashed out. I hope that you got some relief from your break and got some cure for your pain from the loss.
Find