Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loadout Case

Similar to the badge pouch, it would be a loadout container that could be "equipped" which would swap your loadout with it. Ability to rename the item description as to allow multiple loadout cases. (maybe make 1 for each rarity for colour differences.)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Something I like from two specific games that I've played within a few years are weapon sets (Nier: Automata and Bayonetta) They have two "pick weapons to use in combat". I love this idea. If this container was added, I would think it would work like this:

You can put one of each category (primary, secondary, etc) in. If you already have something in a category, it would swap it out. You can open it like a badge to see what is in each slot. When you want to use it to swap your loadout, it would swap the items in the container and the loadout.

But to be honest, this just seems like a solution to laziness. I can live without this.
Find

It totally is a QoL update, but it would be good for Event loadouts or even TTT loadouts.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Instead of this why not just have several loadouts that you can swap between. With a button to swap. That seems like that would be way less finicky and prone to breaking and be more intuitive.