Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Membership time!

Steam Name(Current): drkillroy

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): around 71 ( i believe like 71.2)

Where did you hear about this server?: I played on NTG a long time ago and loved the inventory system. Then one day I joined amac and started to love the balance that NTG lacked between the good and the bad guns.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, I haven't been banned on a server since Fortwars 2 in like 2011.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I enjoy my time on this server. I love the inventory system and especially the enhanceable guns. If I was made a member, I would be able to represent this server and all that it stands for. Even though I shoot the wrong person somethimes haha. Used to be a member on NTG and I would love to be a member on FRG.

Referred by: Amac

Additional Details:

Would love to become a member of this community.
Find

You know, although he only came back recently, I noticed something kind you did. Microboss asked if you could lend him your garand and you did without any question apparently according to micro.

I see you on occasionally and I think that it's enough to become member. I don't see you cause trouble either.
Find

I've known Killroy forever, he's a cool guy and always fun to play with. Would make a great member! +1
Find

Thanks for the feedback guys! Appreciate all responses to better myself on FRG.
Find

I am his favorite challenge scroll customer and he loves me and I know it. For real, Killroy is fun to play with and very kind. +1
Find

+1 He scorpion speared me when I was his T buddy and jumped off after. He’s awesome.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(03-06-2018, 07:52 PM)drkillroy Wrote:  Even though I shoot the wrong person somethimes haha.

na jk, +1, cool guy, I could have a good lunch with him.
Find

Cool guy and he buys my shitty prims xD +1
Find

he has small hands and thats a good thing +1
Find

big noob at events and crashes whenever someone dies +1
Find