Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: is it good
no
maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donation Goal Item

The "Generator", a passive Inventory item (Godlike/Celestial).
If your karma is over 1,000 and you're actively playing, it generates points that, when they reach their cap, will give you a cornucopia of possible goods: Crates, Coins, Fragments, Runes, Scrolls, Keys, randomly distributed. The Generator is RE-USABLE. Balancing up to Brass.

Being less than 1,000 Karma results in no Point generation.

NEW IDEA: What if it circles between the community? EVERY time it fills up and grants a bounty, it goes to a new, random person who played within the last 7 days. Entirely random.
Find

No coins. I am still waiting on the best update yet to come.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I was thinking if this will be a thing in TTT, maybe if you have the max amount of karma, it will have a multiplier of 1.5 than 1 for the amount of points you will get.
Find

(03-06-2018, 06:40 PM)Terran Wrote:  The "Generator", a passive Inventory item (Godlike/Celestial).
If your karma is over 1,000 and you're actively playing, it generates points that, when they reach their cap, will give you a cornucopia of possible goods: Crates, Coins, Fragments, Runes, Scrolls, Keys, randomly distributed. The Generator is RE-USABLE. Balancing up to Brass.

Being less than 1,000 Karma results in no Point generation.

Can multiple people acquire this item or will it only be given to one person only? If its only one person I wouldnt like to see this. Maybe new crate can have it?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Dunno, that'd be up to Brass. I don't know how the current system works.
Find

NEW IDEA: What if it circles between the community? EVERY time it fills up and grants a bounty, it goes to a new, random person who played within the last 7 days. Entirely random.
Find

(03-06-2018, 10:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  NEW IDEA: What if it circles between the community? EVERY time it fills up and grants a bounty, it goes to a new, random person who played within the last 7 days. Entirely random.

Great idea except nobody would wanna do that because people are obsessed with OWNING godlikes. If they can't show it off forever that it's theirs and that they get a bonus nobody else does, whats even the point!!!!
Find

Imo just make it have more of a reward for using it with more people around, then give everyone who was around part of the reward.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

What about either of the Grimiore pages that aren't the bloodwynd page.
Find