Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scroll Skip (God Please)

(03-06-2018, 02:09 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(03-06-2018, 01:45 AM)Santabalt Wrote:  Stupid Its called a Challenge Scroll not a Pussy Scroll if its too hard for you just give up simple

you complained about people killing you when you were looking for the thing for your scroll...

Didn't give up though and i never needed to skip anything

Ok, what about an item that would cost maybe around 10k~, which would reroll your challange in exchange for losing any progress currently done(there will still always be a chance for you to get the same challenge back, however).

(03-06-2018, 03:35 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Ok, what about an item that would cost maybe around 10k~, which would reroll your challange in exchange for losing any progress currently done(there will still always be a chance for you to get the same challenge back, however).
Fair enough.

(03-06-2018, 03:35 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Ok, what about an item that would cost maybe around 10k~, which would reroll your challange in exchange for losing any progress currently done(there will still always be a chance for you to get the same challenge back, however).

Nah, make the price in rubies. I think that's a good trade off though.

Wait, I got a better idea. make it a reward from easy and medium reward crates

No make it so you have to donate your left nut for organ donation
Maybe sell your kidney for a professional clue that will keep frg up
Find

Ok. I will take that, I just cant believe I got this dumb challenge first.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(03-06-2018, 04:19 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  

Nah, make the price in rubies. I think that's a good trade off though.

Or we can completely rip off Runescape and have the skips a prize in challenge scrolls. Which are sellable on the market.
Find

As long as it takes away every single amount of progress i would be okay with this not just a singular challenge the whole scroll
Find

Scroll skips are dumb you should know the risk u are taking by starting a difficult challenge. This would just insanely benefit the rich players imo.

(03-06-2018, 10:36 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Scroll skips are dumb you should know the risk u are taking by starting a difficult challenge. This would just insanely benefit the rich players imo.

Considering what tobias posted would be a fairly steep price, it would really only help the economy if people bought it. That untradeable item would cost 10k coins, which would drain those coins out of the economy forever(and SEVERELY impact your profit margin on scrolls). It would also completely 'reset' your scroll, so if you were 3 steps in, it would reset you all the way to step 1 with a new series of challenges, no guarantee you wont get the challenge you were stuck on.

We need more items/utility items to spend a good chunk of coins on.
Find