Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 03/03/2018 (New Crate!)

Notes
  • Added Crescent Case II. This case does not have access to the global drop table, and contains mostly unique items(with some new unique weapon types, and suffixes/traits too).
    The unique thing about this case is that you will be eventually 100% guaranteed to obtain one of the godlikes in it as an untradeable version(it's always the same godlike, but not disclosing what it is yet).
    This crate is currently on the Coinshop for Rubies, on the post-round TTT drop table, and in Gift Packages.
  • Increased Max Inventory Slots to 100 (was 70).
  • Fixed Aslay
  • VIP rewards now give a number of random crates instead of a single giftpackage for every hour of gameplay.
  • You can now type !vipreward to see how long you have until your next reward.
  • All players will now receive hourly gift packages for playing along side their level up gift package rewards. (type !reward to see how long you need 'till your next reward)
  • Gift packages have been reworked to no longer have empty slots, instead those slots are filled with small XP gains.
  • Item Crate 1's have been removed from Gift Packages.
  • Certain runes have been added to the Gift Package table, and different types of crates have been made more common.
  • The Magic Egg now does x1.5 damage on Headshots.
  • Snowmen rounds should be fixed now, allowing snowballs to not go through snowmen.
  • Adjusted the download system for hopefully the final time, this should minimize artifacts. But a side effect is you will all have to redownload the content packs, as I re-structured them entirely into fewer packs. Remember, you can always join the Fast DL server if you'd like to download content the old way!
  • A slight nerf has been applied to Galactics.

magic egg bUFF!!!!
Big Grin
Find

Awesome crate, does it contain the nerfed Galactics?

Great update, as someone who has had a year of vip at once, the gift packages for everyone is a must. Those really did help out.

Edit: Longest update we have had for a bit though.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Oh boy! Guaranteed to get godlike. This is what we were asking for!

Not only that, but actual gift package buffs.

This was a fantastic update with many QOL changes. You might want to change your help page to accommodate the increase in inventory.
Find

I hope this update doesnt nerf the mobility!
Find

clu scrol buf pleas the rewards are no goodo

@brass. the !reward isn't working for some people. i did it and it didn't show me anything until i used my Tradeable VIP and then i retyped the command and then it worked.
Find

Is this crate limited time?
Find

are crescent 2s going to be added to coinshop eventually?