Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEW MECHANICS THAT WOULD BE SUPER FUN AND ADD A NEW FLAVOR

1)Pets,Now hear me out what if we had Pets like in ARPG'S we have a choice between cat/dog they do different things plus have health and a duration until they can appear again if they are killed
There will be a fishing tab on the Inventory tab that you can buy/drop Bait and have a chance at getting a normal fish Transforms into X For 5 Minutes A Big Fish Transforms into X For 15 Minutes and A FLAWLESS Fish which Transforms into X forever You get the jist
2)Sprint Some form of sprint although basic could spice up the game and be a bit fun maybe holding down the ctrl button does a slide,Not like a crazy parkour system or anything but still,Also maybe when you sprint for too long your Aim gets Skewed (Like in Arma 3)
3)Traitor-Radio's All Traitors spawn with a radio that they can put it to the Traitor Channel and proceed to talk to all Traitors (or anybody ) See when a Traitor gets killed they will drop their "Radio" and anybody can pick it up Other traitors can shoot the Radio to destroy it
4)New Role??? Honestly don't know what a new role could be but it would definetly add some spice

1. Save it for realms, doesn't really fit TTT

2. I don't want sprinting to be combined with swift weapons and god forbid Galactic weapons.

3. I'm confused, is this like a walkie talkie? Why would a T need that instead of using team voice chat?

4. Dog or riot. But for real, a new role could be fun
Find

(03-03-2018, 12:56 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  1. Save it for realms, doesn't really fit TTT

2. I don't want sprinting to be combined with swift weapons and god forbid Galactic weapons.

3. I'm confused, is this like a walkie talkie? Why would a T need that instead of using team voice chat?

3)Add's a new level of tactics
Find

Nope. -1
Find

I would be upset if chosen rdmed my cat -1
Find

(03-03-2018, 01:00 AM)Santabalt Wrote:  
(03-03-2018, 12:56 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  1. Save it for realms, doesn't really fit TTT

3)Add's a new level of tactics

Yeah but like... how?
Find

no thanks Big Grin -1
Find

(03-03-2018, 01:07 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I would be upset if chosen rdmed my cat -1

He wouldn't just rdm it, he would destroy it out of reality so you would never see it again.
Find

Good thinking, Cobalt, I agree to all of it of course.
Find