Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Challenge scroll combining

So here's a thing that could be done for challenge scrolls which would basically ensure there's never too many in game and keep the prices of the scrolls good, and gives players more of a choice on which tier they would like to do

Combining multiple into harder tiers.

2x Easy = 1x Medium

3x Medium = 1x Hard

4x Hard = 1x Expert

I'm not sure how the rewards are weighted yet so these numbers can be adjusted however it pleases but I think this type of system would be a nice option to players who really want to get their hands on a higher tier.

Lets also make it so that we can pay 10k to reroll the challenge on the scroll.
Bouncy Rounds

hala if thats going to be a thing then you would have to redo the WHOLE scroll.

+1 but do change the amount of how much you need to upgrade
Find

I’unno how I feel about trading these up, the drops from them are pretty damn good and nobody would then settle to do an Easy-Hard scroll

- That Thrakos Noob

(02-24-2018, 11:53 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I’unno how I feel about trading these up, the drops from them are pretty damn good and nobody would then settle to do an Easy-Hard scroll

I bet lots of people would still do easy-medium. They're pretty easy to do. Not sure about Hard though.
Find

(02-24-2018, 11:53 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I’unno how I feel about trading these up, the drops from them are pretty damn good and nobody would then settle to do an Easy-Hard scroll

Again I'm not entirely sure about the balance of the rewards but I think it would be a great thing to give people the option of which at a somewhat steeper cost (to make an expert one as listed it would require 24 easy scrolls)

Then again the numbers can be changed around to make it better in either way, all this suggestion does is increase demand for clue scrolls and more uses other than just doing it if it's not currently useful it can be down the line if there's a surplus of a type of challenge.
It's something to consider at least.
Find

This isn't something I'm gonna add at the moment, sorry. Maybe after a few of the unique's drop from hard scrolls and above, but until then its a no from me. They have different difficulties for a reason, and if you don't want to do a certain challenge level you can just sell it.

This will only hurt the amount of people who will do lower tier challenge scrolls.

(02-25-2018, 02:58 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  This will only hurt the amount of people who will do lower tier challenge scrolls.

how can it hurt the people who do lower tiers if they don't have to upgrade it?
Find

(02-25-2018, 04:22 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(02-25-2018, 02:58 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  This will only hurt the amount of people who will do lower tier challenge scrolls.

how can it hurt the people who do lower tiers if they don't have to upgrade it?

Well it increases the demand for lower tiered scrolls making it harder/expensive to get one. Level 4 won't be able to buy them for relatively cheap if other more active players buy many for the purpose of converting.

This suggestion is more down the line if there's a surplus of scrolls that nobody wants to/ are unable to do
Find