Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Magic egg & Snowball

(02-23-2018, 08:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  If I buffed these, wouldn't I also need to make other novelty items more useful?

Perhaps instead of a damage buff to eggs, maybe an ability that makes them more fun rather than a straight killing power increase?

Possibly, I don't know of "too" many other novelty items that aren't supposed to be just a total... total joke. (I'm thinking of the april fools guns in this case)
And the obvious doomscooper, Which I'd say allowing people to reset it back to a crowbar with the specific runes would be more of a fix than a buff, As it is useful in it's +9 form.

And my suggestions were an "Easy" way out just something that wouldn't consume much of your time, But if you'd prefer to make them an ability I have ZERO complaints and would love to see what you create.
Find

Another joke item is Bommerang
Find

(02-24-2018, 10:32 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Another joke item is Bommerang

So is your dps..
Find

(02-24-2018, 10:32 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Another joke item is Bommerang

Speaking of which, I'd love to see another version of.

(Take notes CC2)

perhaps a large primordial tier boomerang made of metal that always returns after a period of time if it hits a wall and does quite a bit more damage.
perhaps give it the same ability the rare version currently possesses (Disarm), but also give it a chance to obtain traits like the normal weapons (or perhaps even suffixes?) such as 40% mobility on kill/muffle/damage against X/make target take X more damage/tracking. Or something like that sounds interesting.

The current boomerang is definitely meme-y but it's a misc so it's not hurting anything.
Find