Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Inventory Spaces

Posting on behalf of my friend who is not me, Box Thinker.

Box Thinker Wrote:Ever since joining FRG I've had 30 Inventory spaces, and I've heard the only way to get anymore is to get lucky through some gift packages.

While I am quite the lucky individual, I have opened over 100 gift packages which is no small feat and have yet to be blessed with the very much desired inventory spaces.

I've heard this is a common occurrence from a lot of my peers who are much higher level than me but also experience the same struggles.

Like from my friend who is not me, Kuro
Kuro Wrote:Yes hello this is Kuro speaking now, I have personally opened over 1500 gift packages and it took a ton of them to get inventory space.

My last 5 that I needed to get the maximum (70) took over 250 gift packages alone. Gift Packages are incredibly arduous to acquire massive amounts of, but also penalize lower levels who need them desperately.

As you can see here I do agree with my friend Box Thinker as I am writing this post, but I would like to recommend some different ways to provide inventory spaces.

1. Runes of Inventory (sort of like banking runes)

2. Donating for (Runes of Inventory)

3. Decrease rarity of the Inventory spaces from Gift Packages for everyone

4. Allow them to also drop from Jack o' Lanterns (from asylum) which are more easily acquirable than Gift Packages

5. Donator Backpacks which are untradable after purchase
Find

noh c:
Find

I need more inventory space so +1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

yeah it took me until like level 50 to get even one inventory upgrade
some way to speed it up would be epic +1
Find

Sure.

I got max inv before level 50
When a dragon round begins.

(02-20-2018, 11:07 PM)Fancy Humbug Typh Wrote:  I got max inv before level 50

I haven't got slots since I was level 30, and the one and only time I did recently at level 59 was when my bank was broken for 2 days...Fuck you <3
Find

I don't see any reason for more inventory if you don't want something either trash it or sell it or throw it into the great abyss that is the bank