Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove Old waterworld, replace with AMAZING WATERWORLD!

So A map was released on the workshop and Feb 6th, and it is a overhaul version of WaterWorld. It includes numerous changes (+all textures are packed in the .bsp).

The changes in the description are:
- Optimizations in structure, lighting, gameplay and texture application
- New 3D Skybox (including spectator props)
- A new room behind the originally closed doors at spawn
- Completely reworked teleporters
- The removal of every possibility there was to test (this was mainly done, because many servers dont allow testing at all, for which the slide is just too much fun)
- An additional T-Trap in the mentioned "Soda room"
- Expansion of the T-Room and it's functions (For the T-Tools to be functional you now need to activate a big switch in the T-Room every round)
- All traitors will receive a TTT-Message in the upper-right corner, whenever a major T-Trap is activated, (Chlorine gas, hot water, soda machine and pool shutter) to warn each other.
- Both T-Valves (Chlorine- and Heat valve) can now be shot from any distance and are animated after being "pressed"(To encourage the usage of both)
- *New Sounds*

After subbing it, I compressed it down to 33MB, here is the dropbox if you want the smaller sized version, and if Brass wants to add it in the map pool:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fv7vb9a9qxa9d0/ttt_waterworld_remastered.bsp.bz2?dl=0

Here is the Workshop link if you want to see it:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1293781407&searchtext=

Map by Doctor Gurke

Most people I know have some sort of problem with this map, hopefuily this helps. Thanks for the post.
Find

+1 looks cleaner, more optimized AND doesn't have errors
Find

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU TELLING ME THE MAP ISNT PURPLE AND BLACK?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

But i loved the old waterworld
Find

(02-14-2018, 02:11 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  HOLY SHIT ARE YOU TELLING ME THE MAP ISNT PURPLE AND BLACK?

YEAH, FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I CAN PLAY A STABLE WATERWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

(02-14-2018, 02:22 AM)Santabalt Wrote:  But i loved the old waterworld

Play old Waterworld If you like lagging and people complaining about pink and black textures

This map creator polished a extremely old map into something fresh and exciting, much like ttt_roftops_2016 (which should also be added into FRG).

Maps like these should replace old, broken maps like old Waterworld. Overhauls/remasters adds more to the table, (and fun to play a new map on the server).
Find

Yes please for the love of god yes.
Find