Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fishing

Add fishing

A Fishing Npc has a weekly shop

You can fish in the lake

You can eat fish and they do different stuff

Sorry if i put no effort into this I'm tired and I DO NOT feel like typing an entire paragraph up today just add some form of fishing i love fishing
Find

(02-10-2018, 05:40 PM)Santabalt Wrote:  Sorry if i put no effort into this I'm tired and I DO NOT feel like typing an entire paragraph up today just add some form of fishing i love fishing

So why not wait until you aren't tired and then post this with some more thought? EZ

Rods purchasable via Fragments at the fisher NPC.
Rods have stats - some make it so you catch more fish quicker, some make it so you catch better fish more frequently.
Must purchase bait with coins.
Trade in fish for coins depending on rarity.
Chance to catch oysters which acts as a Gift Package pretty much, but with different shit. (i.e # of bait added, higher coin amount, some rods, etc.)
Chance to lose bait w/o catching anything of course.

Don't really like the idea of the fish having actual use in TTT unless there's one type of fish that can be equipped as a melee or something.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

NTGs lobby had fishing for a bit then got rid of it. It was just the basic fishing serp. Would require a decent amount of work to complete
Find

(02-10-2018, 06:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Rods purchasable via Fragments at the fisher NPC.
Rods have stats - some make it so you catch more fish quicker, some make it so you catch better fish more frequently.
Must purchase bait with coins.
Trade in fish for coins depending on rarity.
Chance to catch oysters which acts as a Gift Package pretty much, but with different shit. (i.e # of bait added, higher coin amount, some rods, etc.)
Chance to lose bait w/o catching anything of course.

Don't really like the idea of the fish having actual use in TTT unless there's one type of fish that can be equipped as a melee or something.

This is what i was going for
Find

I like fishing :O
Find

I catfished him.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Can you have it so you can fish tickets. since tickets are using in lobby and they aren't that common in TTT it would be nice to get tickets somewhere else. i was thinking survive/asylum tickets.
Find

(02-10-2018, 09:43 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Can you have it so you can fish tickets. since tickets are using in lobby and they aren't that common in TTT it would be nice to get tickets somewhere else. i was thinking survive/asylum tickets.

What do you mean tickets aren't common? Bri literally has 1000 survive tickets.
Find

Fishing joined the other ideas that will never see the light of day

Such as event 2, community crate 2, team deathmatch, that one quest that was supposed to do that one thing, and voslom.

Such a shame too, I was really looking forward to fishing