Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infection round changes

On some maps, it's almost impossible to kill players who camp in one-way rooms, or a tiny hall

Is it possible to add on each map invisible barricades to block some rooms. I imagine it like CS:GO Wingman barricades, where they only appear on Wingman matches (in this, only appear on infection rounds)

Either this, or do the same thing like Hunter rounds, you have to travel around the map, collect care packages, to stay alive.
Find

I don't think they should be made like hunter rounds. It works for hunter rounds because the hunter doesn't one hit you and there's only one hunter.

With infection, there are multiple zombies who run around pretty fast and they one hit you. It just wouldn't work well.

I honestly don't see much of a problem with how they are now. 9 times out of 10, the infected are going to win. Eventually, the infected just over run the humans and kill them all, regardless of where they are. There's only a couple of maps where it ends up being actually impossible to kill the humans.

PS: while we're on the subject of Infection rounds, can we fix the bug where you get super slowed for the rest of the round if you get killed while aiming down sights?