Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Events On Weekend

Make Dragon rounds at least once every weekend Like maybe on Saturday
Make Spider round every Sunday.
Make it on TTT every weekend at a specific time or randomly.
Or just make it monthly?

Having special rounds like these every weekend would take away it's "special" factor when one is used and it feels pretty good when one happens so I don't think it should be a thing.

We have double-EXP weekends on levels and enhanceables tho

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

obviously double chance event round weekdays to get people on.

Yea double xp weekends are fun and when a dragon round does happen you are basically fucked if the map isnt good. I only win dragon rounds on headlong and canyon everything else is pretty hard and the drops from the dragon and spider rounds are kind of poop unless you get a dragon egg or spider pet. I would be fine with this or we could just get a loot buff for these special rounds.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

How about a better chance chance on general haven't seen a dragon or spider for months

(02-06-2018, 08:31 PM)Excel Wrote:  How about a better chance chance on general haven't seen a dragon or spider for months

Thats kinda why i wanted it atleast either weekend or monthly.
at least one per month guaranteed would be nice.
Find

(02-06-2018, 08:31 PM)Hala Wrote:  Yea double xp weekends are fun and when a dragon round does happen you are basically fucked if the map isnt good. I only win dragon rounds on headlong and canyon everything else is pretty hard and the drops from the dragon and spider rounds are kind of poop unless you get a dragon egg or spider pet. I would be fine with this or we could just get a loot buff for these special rounds.

You forgot Sunday Street.

There should be event rounds more often. On one hand you could argue that you dont see them often because they are rare. But, maybe 1 or 2 times a month is not enough at least should be 1 a week if not more. Whats the point if they never spawn?
Find

I had an idea similar to this a while back where every week day was a different modifier. Sundays and Saturdays respectively had a higher chance of dragons/spiders. I think that could work, but guaranteeing a round doesn't really make sense. In addition, fridays had a higher chance of hunter rounds, thursdays had increased coin drops, etc, etc.
Find