Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bee man!

The Bee Keeper
Godlike Honey badge
spawns a Bee hive which can be destroyed. You can controll when bees fly out of the hive. 3-5 bees spawn at once and recharges every 60 seconds?
Bees make bottled honey if they arent attacking anyone which heals 10 hp every 30 secs?

We already have the esoteric for bees, -1
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Combines with the esoteric to shoot powerful mechanical even beeier bees.

You can spawn a hive every 30 seconds at your feet and they will swarm anyone who walks near it, except for you who they will feed nutritious honey to.

You are the king bee.

But, when all is lost
Who does the king bee become?

It is questions such as these that are meant to stretch the limits of the human mind.
And, such is further shown when taken into consideration that:

Kuro is a thinker boxer
but boxer thinker is not kuro,
perhaps bee king is kuro
but not kurboxthinker (?)
When a dragon round begins.

(02-04-2018, 06:03 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Combines with the esoteric to shoot powerful mechanical even beeier bees.

You can spawn a hive every 30 seconds at your feet and they will swarm anyone who walks near it, except for you who they will feed nutritious honey to.

You are the king bee.

i'd personally rather have my advanced robots with laser beams than some bees, seems like a downgrade tbh

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

We need more bees.
Find

(02-04-2018, 06:59 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  We need more bees.

the two in ur name are more than i want in this server

- That Thrakos Noob

(02-04-2018, 06:56 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(02-04-2018, 06:03 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Combines with the esoteric to shoot powerful mechanical even beeier bees.

You are the king bee.

i'd personally rather have my advanced robots with laser beams than some bees, seems like a downgrade tbh

but they're the same thing

Can I just take a moment to point out, king bee is not a thing, you all would be queens....so stop the arguing about whose hive is better you queens.
Find