Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestions to things

(02-01-2018, 10:52 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(02-01-2018, 07:44 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Imo the oracle shield should block explosive damage also, seems silly to get jihaded through something that stops bullets.

I feel like thats backwards logic. A bulletproof vest can help stop bullets but you're still gonna get blown to smithereens if a bomb goes off right next to you.

Besides the oracle shield is annoying/helpful enough.

Actually, your example would only count for a bulletproof vest. Depends on the material of the oracle's shield, which doesn't matter since video game logic. If something is basically a boulder in front of you, chances are blasts and bullets aren't going to pass through to the other side.
Find

(02-01-2018, 11:33 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(02-01-2018, 11:32 PM)Bathory Wrote:  Considering any projectiles go through it, including gun ones, there is an issue. Props get stopped by it already, jihads are blocked by worldbrushes so I mean its not that far fetched to ask for.

"It was made with the intention of nothing being able to go through it" -tobiasxz

I said I made it with the intention of projectiles like djinn balls and staff balls to not go through it. I even added it manually at one point to the shield code to remove them on contact, which never worked for some reason.
Find

Buff bloox fury too shit is like a mini Uzi with a 10x weaker black hole
Find

So tobi does that mean there is an impending fix for the shield?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

On Unpoke's note for the daybreak, why not just add the Banshee shriek trait instead?

=)))))))))
When a dragon round begins.

Find