Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Idea's for Coinsinks

Now I was thinking we have too many coins in the place

I mean everyone knows that so I have a few Ideas for coin sinks!

*Custom Title
One thing that can really drain alot of coins in a way that would make sure the coins never return is a custom title for 50K Coins.Also the prices can be jacked up for more cosmetic options (Custom Colors,Effects,Etc)

*Custom Killcards
Maybe this one is a bit of a stretch but you know how it says *Name* Has Killed you.What if we let people customize it a bit Maybe change the color or add an Image as long as its deemed appropiate by server rules maybe even change the text like Instead Cobaltgeo Has Killed you. It could say Cobaltgeo Brought you to your doom! Which probably won't be anybody's and maybe for a hefty sum you can add effects!

Thats all i can't think of anything else

Anything that allows users to customize it, especially with text, will be taken advantage of for sure. I don't really think its worth it to have to have someone regulate titles to make sure they're appropriate.

There are gonna be people with dumb titles such as "Trump's Daddy", "Super Jew", "I molest children", etc.

If its customizeable people will be trolls with it. Just look at rename tokens on NTG and how garbage those turned out. "Cunt Destroyer 6969", "I <3 ANAL", "Dragon Dildo", just to name a few actual renames from there.

Plus, Brassx already said he had plans for custom titles, but with rep and he would personally make them for people to make sure they're appropriate.

Don't forget Terrans "Hunting land Whales"