Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Combine the chances together

I'm working on tracking down the source of the lag. Hopefully I'll be able to find some clues as to what is causing the inconsistent framerate.
Find

(01-28-2018, 05:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm working on tracking down the source of the lag. Hopefully I'll be able to find some clues as to what is causing the inconsistent framerate.

For one thing the Deathbringer balls cause massive lag
Find

(01-28-2018, 05:10 AM)Moz Wrote:  
(01-28-2018, 05:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm working on tracking down the source of the lag. Hopefully I'll be able to find some clues as to what is causing the inconsistent framerate.

Okay. I'll fix that.
Find

(01-28-2018, 05:16 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-28-2018, 05:10 AM)Moz Wrote:  

Okay. I'll fix that.

Headshots too.
Find

I've also noticed some lag tied to grav nade
Find

I have a few further thoughts on this topic Brass if you want to chat in steam when you are free. I have a few ideas how to address your concerns but I am not sure how applicable they are in my coding knowledge compared to what you have access to in gmod.
Find

What if we have a number that set and it changes every map. that way it doesn't look like the chances are double?
Find

This is somewhat different than the original topic, but I might as well post it here instead of a new thread.

I had the idea that, to stop people from farming maps late at night and, to stop full servers from taking forever for rounds to pass, to make it so that the amount the chance goes down by every map change is influenced by how long the map lasts.

So a server with 6 people, with rounds going by very fast, will only drop perhaps 10-20, while a full server with rounds taking up to 10 minutes will drop 50+.
When a dragon round begins.

Find